The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
Voting
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:51:01 pm »
I dislike how the voting system give you the vote points as of right now. Basically after you vote, it saves your vote+ip address and when you log in to whatever account in emps client, that account will receive the voting points. I would like to see this change to voting points base on ip address+ the account you want to receive the points. Which can be done by logging in to the account you want to receive the vote points via the emps homepage then vote from there and the vp will go into that account (kind of like when you donate)

-I don't know if this should be in suggestion section but oh well.

The past is just the past, life moves on.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Voting
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 05:47:49 am »
Just sign into the account you wish the points to be credited?

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 05:53:50 am »
You could code a chatbox in which you can type your name while voting, like after checking that all the websites have been voted in, it directs you to other page or just pops up another chatbox which you can type in the name you wish to get the voting points in.

Atleast, that is what most servers have and it works perfectly.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 10:57:51 am »
You could code a chatbox in which you can type your name while voting, like after checking that all the websites have been voted in, it directs you to other page or just pops up another chatbox which you can type in the name you wish to get the voting points in.

Atleast, that is what most servers have and it works perfectly.

^^ Fully Agree with this.

Side Note: Remove this sentence from the vote page. It sounds really tacky and unprofessional .
"Some people may also be able to gain additional points by resetting their internet connection, because that changes their IP address. We aren't against doing this, because the votes count double then."
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 11:04:47 am »
I do not see a problem with the current voting system, all you need to do is login on the account you wish to receive the points on first. Most people only have one account, or will only login on their main account first anyway however if they do have a pure account it wouldn't be hard to vote then login on that account instead.

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
Pages: 1