The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Paimla

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Void nerfed?
« on: December 16, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »
After the update (vesta.... etc), void wont hit anything, got full (top,skirt,helm&gloves).
Before the update it used to hit normally  many 30 +'ses, but now i hardly hit 25+ (maxed out Zerker).
Maybe something went wrong with void after the update & scrooved void up? Anyway Void should be buffed, because Vesta is way too overpowered, and  you can buy it, but you cant buy the void, it takes long time to achieve full void, so i think it should be better (buffed) anyway :) .

Offline Paimla

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Void nerfed?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 12:38:22 pm »
no answers? Void is total fail & ways harder to get than vesta(u can buy it).
If some1 rushes u with vesta+claws, it's 100% sure you'll be dead, but if i try to rush with void, which should be almost same good as vesta, u fail totally like 0 0 11 4, 8 0 17 0. Can you do something about it, void fails too much.

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:45:43 pm »
no answers? Void is total fail & ways harder to get than vesta(u can buy it).
If some1 rushes u with vesta+claws, it's 100% sure you'll be dead, but if i try to rush with void, which should be almost same good as vesta, u fail totally like 0 0 11 4, 8 0 17 0. Can you do something about it, void fails too much.
^ claws rush = death confirmed :)

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 12:49:34 pm »
Void isn't nerfed, still pretty strong.

Pages: 1