The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
Re: Vesta's Statiu's Zuriels.
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 10:46:30 pm »
So copying original armor from the original game will help make us advance to become more like the original right? GREAT! Let's add torva, polypore staff and all the other good stuff. I'm sure it will bring old and new players to play a game that is the same as the others.

So please go ahead and give a new original idea that's not from RS and is something everyone will like.

Is that my job as a player on emps to design and create new items for emps? Why dont you ask everyone in the emps community to do that since you have to turn to ingame players to create new unique updates.

I'm just trying to point out that it's not easy to creat something like that.  Why don't people give new stuff a test run before hating.

I understand that but vesta and statuis are not "new," and there doesnt have to be an update every couple months on new stuff.

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2014, 10:50:16 am »
People are pretty hypocrite about these kind of things, Thomy has a way of balancing things so there's no need to worry.

Yeah, right. Why emps need updates? Just CTRL+C rs folder, CTRL+V at emps folder, and change item stats, prices. Boom it's now UNIQUE EMPS?

Offline Pkteammage

• +0/-0
  • Helping the ones who need it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 11:59:32 am »
I don't see why you people hate on new updates? I mean would you like to do the same thing every god damn day? Some change would bring new opportunitys which would lead to the fact, that there is more to do, than that what we have done for the past years. Updates are required and new items are one way. The fact that people say that these new items are OP, you haven't even seen them yet? Why are you prejudging, maybe they'll be perfectly balanced and fun to play with.

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 02:05:23 pm »
I wonder why people are so against these PK items... I don't PK at all so I couldn't care less if they got added or not.

Why are you so hesistant in having them ingame? They probably barely affect you at all.

We enjoyed the old Emps. We came back for a chance to experience the old Emps again. This is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of old Emps. The uniqueness of Emps is dead, we are now another mainstream RSPS now.
I can't stop agreeing on this.. like dafuk, this is so true @ Someone, Dude, You're fcking awesome <3

Mary

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 02:45:07 pm »
How many times do I need to say that EVERY UPDATE on Emps has an unique feature or change that is not comparable with Runescape...

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 04:02:03 pm »
So copying original armor from the original game will help make us advance to become more like the original right? GREAT! Let's add torva, polypore staff and all the other good stuff. I'm sure it will bring old and new players to play a game that is the same as the others.

So please go ahead and give a new original idea that's not from RS and is something everyone will like.

Is that my job as a player on emps to design and create new items for emps? Why dont you ask everyone in the emps community to do that since you have to turn to ingame players to create new unique updates.

I'm just trying to point out that it's not easy to creat something like that.  Why don't people give new stuff a test run before hating.
"test run"
If those items get added into the game, they will never be removed. Maybe that's why..

I'm with Otto..

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Nosegrab

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2014, 04:17:27 pm »

"test run"
If those items get added into the game, they will never be removed. Maybe that's why..

I'm with Otto..

Who says they can't be removed?

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 88 times
  • +0/-0
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2014, 05:01:04 pm »
We enjoyed the old Emps. We came back for a chance to experience the old Emps again. This is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of old Emps. The uniqueness of Emps is dead, we are now another mainstream RSPS now.
this is so danm true!
In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 05:22:55 pm »
I hate those items, because I don't know anything about them lol.
pls no
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Pkteammage

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2014, 06:44:25 pm »
this is so danm true!

But repeating everything gets boring. New content needs to be added and it can't please everyone. However you can suggest new things aswell, that would fit your needs. Whining about it while doing nothing doesn't help.

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2014, 10:33:41 pm »
I don't see why you people hate on new updates? I mean would you like to do the same thing every god damn day? Some change would bring new opportunitys which would lead to the fact, that there is more to do, than that what we have done for the past years. Updates are required and new items are one way. The fact that people say that these new items are OP, you haven't even seen them yet? Why are you prejudging, maybe they'll be perfectly balanced and fun to play with.

So you do NOTHING repetitive on emps? So you dont skill any skills because you have to repeat them to get a higher level right? Or kill mithril dragons to get a z spear because it's repetitive?

How many times do I need to say that EVERY UPDATE on Emps has an unique feature or change that is not comparable with Runescape...

Mary... the only thing not comparable to runescape are the donator blades. Although they are similar to sara sword, most of the players like seeing something different from the original.

Mary

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2014, 10:56:34 pm »

So you do NOTHING repetitive on emps? So you dont skill any skills because you have to repeat them to get a higher level right? Or kill mithril dragons to get a z spear because it's repetitive?

Mary... the only thing not comparable to runescape are the donator blades. Although they are similar to sara sword, most of the players like seeing something different from the original.
You're only looking at items... Go look at every other feature that Emps offers. We got custom quests, pretty much every update has a custom touch of emps. We have custom droplogs, custom skills, etc

Custom items are just really hard to create, but i'm working hard on those!

Offline Red Elite

• +0/-0
  • The Best Red Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2014, 11:06:04 pm »

You're only looking at items... Go look at every other feature that Emps offers. We got custom quests, pretty much every update has a custom touch of emps. We have custom droplogs, custom skills, etc

Custom items are just really hard to create, but i'm working hard on those!

Custom items are worth the wait :), but copied items are like -_-.

Offline Pkteammage

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2014, 11:13:44 pm »

Now there's the point. If something new gets added, I don't have to be skilling or killing mith drags. That's the point: to give us MORE things to do.  I understand that it might be repetitive but then there is more actions to repeat.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:15:49 pm by Pkteammage »

Mary

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2014, 11:17:10 pm »

Now there's the point. If something new gets added, I don't have to be skilling or killing mith drags. That's the point: to give us MORE things to do.  I understand that it might be repetitive but then there is more actions to repeat.
Someone must have overlooked the news section the last 2 months... There's plenty of new stuff to do, even I didn't do every new thing yet o.O
Pages: 1 2 3 4