The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Vesta's Statiu's Zuriels.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 09:54:32 pm »
I didn't say anything about their stats. I merely told you why players hate these updates, even before they see the stats.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Pker Bro X44

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 09:57:08 pm »
^^ What bubble says is true.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 09:57:29 pm »
I didn't say anything about their stats. I merely told you why players hate these updates, even before they see the stats.
You mentioned "getting destroyed".
In what matter do you mean "destroyed" if you're not talking about the strength of the gear?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:12 pm »
Because clearly this new gear will be better than classic gear (otherwise it wouldn't be worth your time), so players who choose not to use it in a pking situation will be at a disadvantage. Therefore they will be forced to use the new gear to keep up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:07:33 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Pker Bro X44

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 10:06:45 pm »
I wonder why people are so against these PK items... I don't PK at all so I couldn't care less if they got added or not.

Why are you so hesistant in having them ingame? They probably barely affect you at all.

We enjoyed the old Emps. We came back for a chance to experience the old Emps again. This is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of old Emps. The uniqueness of Emps is dead, we are now another mainstream RSPS now.

I agree. Emps is getting very similar to other rspses.

The game needs more additions in order for it to progress into something better than it is now.
This is my point exactly!

I don't understand why people want to remain in the stone-age...

So copying original armor from the original game will help make us advance to become more like the original right? GREAT! Let's add torva, polypore staff and all the other good stuff. I'm sure it will bring old and new players to play a game that is the same as the others.

Offline Nosegrab

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 10:16:28 pm »
So copying original armor from the original game will help make us advance to become more like the original right? GREAT! Let's add torva, polypore staff and all the other good stuff. I'm sure it will bring old and new players to play a game that is the same as the others.

So please go ahead and give a new original idea that's not from RS and is something everyone will like.

Mary

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 10:17:29 pm »
Emps is still very original and the update that would involve these armour sets will be very unique to Emps!

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 10:21:46 pm »

So please go ahead and give a new original idea that's not from RS and is something everyone will like.

Is that my job as a player on emps to design and create new items for emps? Why dont you ask everyone in the emps community to do that since you have to turn to ingame players to create new unique updates.

Mary

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 10:23:26 pm »
Is that my job as a player on emps to design and create new items for emps? Why dont you ask everyone in the emps community to do that since you have to turn to ingame players to create new unique updates.
No.. But it is very difficult to make new custom items for every update.. But don't worry, if everything goes allright we're getting unique items pretty soon ;)

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:41 pm »
Thank you Mary for knowing what I'm trying to say.

Offline Ii 0bby Yeah

• +0/-0
  • Sheku uzumaki the 8th hokage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 10:25:25 pm »
I voted yes but I mean no
The Netherlands

Offline Nosegrab

• +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 10:28:05 pm »

I'm just trying to point out that it's not easy to creat something like that.  Why don't people give new stuff a test run before hating.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2014, 10:28:16 pm »
Inb4dragon hasta
:) I do want to see what this new update brings...

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Ii 0bby Yeah

• +0/-0
  • Sheku uzumaki the 8th hokage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2014, 10:29:54 pm »
Emps is still very original and the update that would involve these armour sets will be very unique to Emps!
kanker spel fit I stop
The Netherlands

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2014, 10:39:06 pm »
Give it a chance.  We customize its ability; the only concrete thing is how it looks.

Moved to Feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3 4