The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Vesta's spear
« on: April 19, 2015, 08:12:57 pm »
It's special attack is pathetically inaccurate. It hits it's max, (or close to it) once every blue moon, even when your target isn't wearing any armor.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:12:27 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Korasi's sword and Vesta's spear
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:37:32 pm »
Doesn't the spear work like claws?
Able to hit its maxhit in 1 of the hits, and hitting less in the other?
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 08:45:15 pm »
No. It's 3 hits add up to the maxhit.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:32:32 pm »
I agree Korasi's is very inaccurate, hardly ever hit more than 40 (hits 50's with whip)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 10:48:56 am »
both of them are completely s@*t, they need to be a little buffed in accuracy, not in str.
agreed.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 06:11:38 pm »
Edited, korasi is much, much better with the last update. However, vesta's spear is still totally pathetic.

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Vesta's spear
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 04:04:18 am »
Agreed, v spear is awful

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Middboyy

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't Be Hating On My Activity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 04:50:41 am »
I vouch for this +1 they could do with a little buff

Checkout My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/3muskamiahs (500K Views)

Singer/Songwriter Download My latest single Day after day on Itunes & Google play (Search Midd Boy)

Follow me on instagram @itzyourboymidd (27k Followers)

Add Me Ingame: Middboyy
Always online so if you have any questions or need help smile.png Ask away.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 05:46:50 am »
Agreed, buff the spear.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 02:06:03 pm »
No idiots, it's max is like 55-60 and the ohter hits aren't suppose to be the same.
You noobs haven't even used it in wild and seen how good it is.

It's like ags but after you spec the godsword random 5 hits instantly appear, if anything it's too op.

If you want damn claws buy claws.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 02:09:00 pm by Drugs »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 06:11:37 pm »
No idiots, it's max is like 55-60 and the ohter hits aren't suppose to be the same.
It's like ags but after you spec the godsword random 5 hits instantly appear, if anything it's too op.

It hits 3 times, not 5. No need to exaggerate to try and prove a point.

I never said I wanted claws. I want a shitty weapon to be useful.

I have used it in the wilderness, against players and it's special attack sucks terribly. I am not referring to the normal attack at all. ONLY the special attack.

And aren't you a pure pker with 1 defense? Of course it's going to hit a lot more on players with 1 defense, that's just logical.

I said it's three hits add up to the maxhit, I don't know where you were drawing that kind of information from.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:17:29 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 06:51:56 pm »

I have used it in the wilderness, against players and it's special attack sucks terribly. I am not referring to the normal attack at all. ONLY the special attack.

And aren't you a pure pker with 1 defense? Of course it's going to hit a lot more on players with 1 defense, that's just logical.

I said it's three hits add up to the maxhit, I don't know where you were drawing that kind of information from.
I haven't seen you in wilderness at all despite im in wild all the time, and the fact that im maxed account proves my point.
I pk more than you, trust me. I've used it and people have used it on me. (i have been main for months now, and you still think Im a pure. Tell me all about how much you know what goes on in wild)

Also don't give me this crap; I've tested it. People usually test shit items with max sets which gives no useful info about a weapon.

The special attack is not in any way less accurate than vls or swh.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:54:07 pm by Drugs »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 09:12:20 pm »
I've never seen you online once while I play, since I play in the USA central timezone. Last time I saw you, you were a pure account. I apologize for that mistake. And what do you mean about testing crappy items with max sets?

I've been testing it while wearing vesta's set and statius helm with steads, str (t), fire cape, barrow gloves and ring of vigour, with melee piety and zamorak brews with super attack potions. It's been missing constantly or hitting very low most of the time. It's been pretty rare to hit over a 60, even though the max is 80+
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:58:51 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 05:44:17 am »

I haven't seen you in wilderness at all despite im in wild all the time, and the fact that im maxed account proves my point.
I pk more than you, trust me. I've used it and people have used it on me. (i have been main for months now, and you still think Im a pure. Tell me all about how much you know what goes on in wild)

Also don't give me this crap; I've tested it. People usually test shit items with max sets which gives no useful info about a weapon.

The special attack is not in any way less accurate than vls or swh.
Guys lets be honest, I am one of the most active pkers around.. Karel  dont say you have been in the wild for a long time, because you have not. I have just seen you about this week or so.
OT: Id like to see this to get buffed just slightly, no one really uses it and its slowly going to the background.
Pages: 1