The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Nilsolavcool

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
This community is more toxic than league of legends.
« on: May 21, 2015, 06:11:06 pm »
This community is more toxic than league of legends... That says something.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This community is more toxic than league of legends.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 06:25:45 pm »
ks amk
Tbh league of legends community is worse.
We have some 12years old arabs here but that's it, in league everyone rages

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 07:06:06 pm »
How about you show us the whole conversation?  ;)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:23 pm »
I really think it isn't that bad if you don't feed into it. Also people don't tend to report others for things like flaming too often, so there's not all that many punishments to it as well. Think the place is toxic? Make it better by being perfectly clean yourself, that's all you can do.

Also, this.
Feedback Rules & Guidelines
;

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 07:20:48 pm »
And what did you say to him? No fair that you "blank" out what you said before or after. For all we know, you could have said something to make him say that.
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 07:40:33 pm »
Threads like this won't help anything. Quit being toxic yourself and only after that you are entitled to complain about this.

Since you had to hide something, I would also assume you weren't nice to him either.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 07:41:50 pm »
There is always the Ignore List, it's really useful, for me at least.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Nilsolavcool

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 07:46:53 pm »
Threads like this won't help anything. Quit being toxic yourself and only after that you are entitled to complain about this.

Since you had to hide something, I would also assume you weren't nice to him either.

I said that a guy was scamming cause he used hasta in whip stake, and this guy from nowhere came and raged..

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 07:48:32 pm »

I said that a guy was scamming cause he used hasta in whip stake, and this guy from nowhere came and raged..
M8, using hasta in whip stake is not scamming. Go back to LoL, you fit better there with all the noobs :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 08:02:27 pm »

I'll just leave this here https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9814.0 and say that whip = d hasta.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 08:19:56 pm »
You haven't used the forums long enough to insult this community.

If you were an active forum user, you would realise this community absolutely out-does every other community within the RSPS communities and, as you mentioned it, the League of Legends community.

In your defence, we do have the occasional player saying "ks amk", "go die and get cancer" and "fkoff nub u're not gift my ur pass i ban u betch". However, these are the people we want punished and you can report them in the responsible way by creating a Report A User ticket.
The following users liked this post: Nosegrab

Offline Nosegrab

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 08:27:37 pm »

If you were an active forum user, you would realise this community absolutely out-does every other community within the RSPS communities and, as you mentioned it, the League of Legends community.

In your defence, we do have the occasional player saying "ks amk", "go die and get cancer" and "fkoff nub u're not gift my ur pass i ban u betch". However, these are the people we want punished and you can report them in the responsible way by creating a Report A User ticket.

Joshiee 4 moder 2k15! :doge:

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 08:45:54 pm »

Joshiee 4 moder 2k15! :doge:

△△△△△△△△△△△△BOOBGRAB RETURNS△△△△△△△△△△△△

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 08:52:20 pm »

I'll just leave this here https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9814.0 and say that whip = d hasta.

I'll also add that accusing people for scamming for nothing and THEN shaming 'n' naming them is a BIG no no.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 12:01:40 am »
I hate people who whine about stupid things like staking&rushing&luring more than people who try to täke advantage of others. Im here to play a game I try to täke as much advantage of others as I can. Were not a perfect community that holds together thighter than a hippie holds a tree.
Pages: 1 2