The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Third-age amulet
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:42:25 am »

Here's a comparison between 3 amulets.
Third-age amulet is worse than Amulet of fury (Fury T has the same stats as regular fury), while being the only amulet with requirements (80 def and 80 mage).

I suggest removing the requirements from the amulet, since they make absolutely no sense. Also I'd like its stats to be reworked.
The amulet should offer the most defence bonus out of all 3, also its attack bonus should be the same or a bit higher than Magic T's attack bonus. We can also increase its Strength bonus to 9 or 10.

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Third-age amulet
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 09:05:01 am »
Welcome to Emps-World, a game full of weak/underpowered items that need to be buffed, but will never get it :doge:

OT: This amulet needs a serious buff. It should be on par with the amulet of magic(t) while having the defensive stats of the amulet of fury.

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:02:42 am »
Couden't agree more with you, currently the hardest/2nd hardest amulet in the game is totally useless.
In order to obtain the 3rd age amulet you have to defeat these monsters below, and it's dropped with a drop rate of 1-1000 (atleast that is what the wiki says)
Revenant orcs
Revenant demons
Revenant hellhounds
Revenant cyclopes
Revenant werewolves
Revenant vampyres

To be fair i see the Revenant monsters almost as hard as kalphite queen it self, and i think you should be awarded for risking gear out in the wilderness.
So to the point. The 3rd age amulet should be great for defense and eventually be made a hybrid necklace just like the amulet of glory, but abit stronger. Stat wise i would go for +10 in each attack bonus and either the same amount of defence bonus as the Amulet of glory (T)

I would also like to see the Fury (T) get a use instead of just being a cosmetic item.
Just as the Amulet of Strenght, Amulet of Magic and Amulet of glory have improved versions of themselfs, However, i know this amulet would prob be really strong, but afterall it's a Amulet of fury (T) Shouden't it be strong ?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:10:19 am by 2 Sexy For U »

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:13:28 am »
2 Sexy For U, Fury T has a use. It is used in pk, because it's untradable and therefore can't be seen nor picked up by your enemy.

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 10:24:56 am »
Well, therefor it could still be buffed and be the favored amulet for pvm, this would make it's price go up since there isen't alot Fury (T's) in the game, and a few improved stats wouden't move the balance in Pk  ::)

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 10:38:35 am »
Well, therefor it could still be buffed and be the favored amulet for pvm, this would make it's price go up since there isen't alot Fury (T's) in the game, and a few improved stats wouden't move the balance in Pk  ::)
If Fury T gets a buff, it has to made tradable as well. Otherwise pkers can risk nothing while having an advantage over the others. Don't underestimate the amount of Fury T-s in game, it's much higher than you think it to be ;)
Anyway, this topic was made for 3rd age ammy, so let's not speak about Fury T anymore.

Mary

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 04:27:01 pm »
fury t is cosmetic and will stay that way since it is untradable

ill adjust the stats of the third age amulet
The following users liked this post: 2 Sexy For U

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 08:55:12 am »
I thought of making a suggestion on this, but i would have liked to see a feature similar to ahrim's set effect, exept not as strong. A percentage to make your spell effects more useful. The idea is good imo because it'll make freezes longer, because alot of people (Mainly Peekayers) are whining over it already. The Freeze immunity timer reduction along with the freeze reduction DO NOT go together well.

Mary

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 05:30:19 pm »
I thought of making a suggestion on this, but i would have liked to see a feature similar to ahrim's set effect, exept not as strong. A percentage to make your spell effects more useful. The idea is good imo because it'll make freezes longer, because alot of people (Mainly Peekayers) are whining over it already. The Freeze immunity timer reduction along with the freeze reduction DO NOT go together well.
that got buffed with the last update?
The following users liked this post: Attacker35

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 09:18:43 pm »
that got buffed with the last update?
As if it matters anyway
Say you're fighting somebody at spectrals, they begin to run. You catch a freeze and you can only get 2 crossbow shots at him, before he can run again
Were you to go for 3 or more, he will get more ground forward to safer areas
6 seconds is way too short for it.
Pages: 1