The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
the price of decanting potions
« on: November 20, 2015, 09:28:01 pm »
increase the fee for potion decanting by a little bit, because paying 1k for inventory isn't right, make it at least 5-10k per inventory (5k more preferable).
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Radster111

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: the price of decanting potions
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:23:17 am »
Why would you want to pay more???

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:40:31 am »
Why would you want to pay more???

Because money sinks???

I agree with this

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 11:12:48 am »
1M per inv blz. Seiously, the fee is freaking pointless.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 03:08:29 pm »
Decanting was meant to be a money sink? Wow.. That's just stupid, tbh.
If you want to sink your money, feel free to give it to me.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 03:25:26 pm »
If it was raised I feel like people would just stick to decanting the potions themselves.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 03:35:56 pm »
Decanting was meant to be a money sink? Wow.. That's just stupid, tbh.
If you want to sink your money, feel free to give it to me.

Less money in the game = people have less money to buy items with = lower prices in general, which people seem to dislike considering Charr's silly item sink suggestions.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 03:50:35 pm »
An increase seems very appropriate. 10k would be a fine amount.

Less money in the game = people have less money to buy items with = lower prices in general, which people seem to dislike considering Charr's silly item sink suggestions.
Oversupply -> things don't sell -> price lowers -> less need for cash sinks -> otto is no
Item sinks -> things sell and increase in price -> cash is yes -> cash sinks is yes -> otto is yes

Otto pls.

;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 03:54:44 pm »
An increase seems very appropriate. 10k would be a fine amount.

Oversupply -> things don't sell -> price lowers -> less need for cash sinks -> otto is no
Item sinks -> things sell and increase in price -> cash is yes -> cash sinks is yes -> otto is yes

Otto pls.

You just proved that they cancel themselves out, rendering both useless. Gratz.

You can't make useless cheap items more expensive by taking them out from the game. They will stay useless. And if you buff them, something else becomes useless. Admit it, sinks ain't working.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 04:09:31 pm »

You can't make useless cheap items more expensive by taking them out from the game. They will stay useless. And if you buff them, something else becomes useless. Admit it, sinks ain't working.
They do cancel eachother out, that's exactly what I intended to point out. What it does do is prevent oversupply of items in the long run. That's a pretty major difference. With preventing oversupply I mean stopping items from becoming bgloves, there being so many of them that they become flat out unsellable. They have multiple sources, yet are not sinked at all. I understand that they aren't being used by people that can afford better gloves, but they are far from useless. They don't need to be buffed in order to get out of their unsellable state, the amount of them just needs to be lowered. Which is what an item sink will do over time. If the sink is implemented in the right way it won't harm anyone either. The problem is finding a right sink, which is what my 'silly suggestions' were attempts at.

It's not about making them more expensive, I'm fine with b gloves being 500k, that's a good price. I'm not okay with the fact that a multitude of people have enough bgloves to give the entire playerbase a pair or two of them, that is the point where I say they should be sinked.

This is all quite offtopic though, I won't continue this discussion in this topic.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 04:12:35 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 05:28:18 pm »

They do cancel eachother out, that's exactly what I intended to point out. What it does do is prevent oversupply of items in the long run. That's a pretty major difference. With preventing oversupply I mean stopping items from becoming bgloves, there being so many of them that they become flat out unsellable. They have multiple sources, yet are not sinked at all. I understand that they aren't being used by people that can afford better gloves, but they are far from useless. They don't need to be buffed in order to get out of their unsellable state, the amount of them just needs to be lowered. Which is what an item sink will do over time. If the sink is implemented in the right way it won't harm anyone either. The problem is finding a right sink, which is what my 'silly suggestions' were attempts at.

It's not about making them more expensive, I'm fine with b gloves being 500k, that's a good price. I'm not okay with the fact that a multitude of people have enough bgloves to give the entire playerbase a pair or two of them, that is the point where I say they should be sinked.

This is all quite offtopic though, I won't continue this discussion in this topic.

But the fact that you're suggesting sinks to items that are completely useless is beyond my comprehension. Instead, you should suggest ways that would make them useful and AFTER that think about the sinks.

Fremmy rings for example, their rate of accessing the game depends on RNG. Getting ring of vigor takes max 1 hour. Vigor is superior. My point.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:47:49 pm by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1