The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Switching
« on: February 12, 2016, 05:31:36 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15981.0

There is no advantage or disadvantage other than it being visual.

This is so wrong. You have no Idea how much of an effect it has in wildy. Everytime I try to switch a weapon with a special attack, it says that this weapon has no special attack. This is so annoying because it means I have to wait at least 1 second until I can use the special, it makes it so much harder to kill someone. Not only does it affect the switching, but eating also.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:26:05 am by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Fawkes

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Switching
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 05:54:22 pm »

There is no advantage or disadvantage other than it being visual. I'll patch that for the next update though, thanks.

This is so wrong. You have no Idea how much of an effect it has in wildy. Everytime I try to switch a weapon with a special attack, it says that this weapon has no special attack. This is so annoying because it means I have to wait at least 1 second until I can use the special, it makes it so much harder to kill someone. Not only does it affect the switching, but eating also.

Fast special attack switching has been broken forever, and it's really annoying. If you switch "Too fast" the game literally doesn't let you special attack, which blows. If there could he ANY way to eliminate this it would he greatly appreciated.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 05:58:16 pm »

There is no advantage or disadvantage other than it being visual. I'll patch that for the next update though, thanks.

This is absolutly true...

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 06:04:27 pm »

Fast special attack switching has been broken forever, and it's really annoying. If you switch "Too fast" the game literally doesn't let you special attack, which blows. If there could he ANY way to eliminate this it would he greatly appreciated.
This switching issue basically amplifies the special attack 'bug'.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 09:06:32 pm »
Is this gonna get fixed or what?

It feels super clunky

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 06:28:36 pm »
The update of today has patched this issue.
The following users liked this post: Lars, Suryoyo K0, Fawkes, Ironmandommy

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 06:59:31 pm »
The update of today has patched this issue.
still got the problem.. :/

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo
Pages: 1