The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Suggestion section
« on: January 15, 2016, 08:06:00 am »
I do understand every role player has in community, but mind somebody from higher ranks explain me, why Moderator, Admin or High Admin suggestions most likely is to be agreed and not declined, taken in consideration list, and approved, while plain player's suggestions are usually either seen and left away to be archived?

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion section
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:09:40 am »
They first ask us if theres any chance it might come ingame and then we usually tell them to get community feedback in the suggestion section.
Afaik the only suggestions implemented lately from staff were the staff of light and the rabbits foot, which were both my work and both of them i asked for community feedback first. However I read all suggestions and make changes if I feel like they would make a good change.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion section
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 12:20:38 pm »
The difference may lie in the quality of the suggestion. Let's play spot the differences, shall we?

Staff of light
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15068
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=11217

Some staff suggestions tend to be more elaborate, or explain it better, or show off the idea better. I know I tend to put a lot of effort into most of my suggestions, and I know there are a lot of players that do not. Simply providing something like a picture could already change things. Telling people why something should be added can change things. Taking feedback into account and changing your suggestion accordingly can change things.

You want your suggestions added into the game? Make sure they're of the best quality you can make them. It has nothing to do with your rank.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot
Pages: 1