The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Starter items for “veterans”
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2014, 01:55:01 pm »
Why do people even complain about this just realize that this is attracting old players to come back.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Terroristi

• +0/-0
  • https://www.youtube.com/c/surgeonftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 07:45:04 pm »
1m takes like max 2 hours for a veteran with no items to get :D

Ducky DKON1687+Secret M
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Eero

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2014, 01:35:49 am »
Now that's just funny. When I started, I had absolutely nothing, and was able to make money.
Why can't everyone else do that? I gave away all of my money and most of my items on
Christmas Eve/Day, and was still able to make all my money back. New players don't need to
start with any money.

Mary

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2014, 10:54:18 am »
Now that's just funny. When I started, I had absolutely nothing, and was able to make money.
Why can't everyone else do that? I gave away all of my money and most of my items on
Christmas Eve/Day, and was still able to make all my money back. New players don't need to
start with any money.
Not everyone feels like that. I started with nothing and was completely devastated by the look of it. If there weren't any friends that gave me something to start off with i'd immediately quit again.
Some players had a huge bank for 5 years long and don't know/don't want to start with absolutely nothing again.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 01:09:06 am »
Why do people even complain about this just realize that this is attracting old players to come back.
This.

My opinion is to just deal with it.
Pages: 1 2