The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Staff, please
« on: December 18, 2014, 03:47:31 pm »
CAN YOU PLEASE INCLUDE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE GIVING WARNINGS TO PEOPLE IN THE GODDAMN FORUM PM'S THAT ARE SENT TO US. It cannot be so hard. Seriously, how do you expect us to learn from our mistakes if we have no idea what we did wrong in the first place?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:23:02 pm by Gold2m »

Offline Digikass

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Staff, please
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:27:32 pm »
Support. I posted a few threads in a row yesterday , 4 to be exact and i got marked for spamming. Telling if i spam again i will be punished. That aint spam when i ask the community for suggestions or make a thread of buying items on the market in the forums? Really - Digi

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:56 pm »
If you're talking about the infraction you got today it was a +0, a warning

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 04:33:30 pm »
Read the rules and obey them.
You will most likely know what you did wrong then.
:kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 04:40:53 pm »
If you're talking about the infraction you got today it was a +0, a warning

That is not the point. If I something wrong, I want to avoid doing the same thing again, because if kept repeating the same mistake I would most likely get +5% warning at some point for it. If nobody tells me what I did wrong, I won't know what I should avoid doing.

Offline Goat

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 05:07:42 pm »
Start doing your job and stop hating Otto!

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 05:18:44 pm »
I got 2 warnings yesterday, one of them being an infraction, for the dumbest fucking shit ever. I'm a hard ass as a Moderator on the other server I play, but holy shit some of these guys take it to a new fucking level on here.

Lighten the fuck up. It's a game. The forums are a place to have fun and goof around with the other members of the community. It's not a god damned life or death situation if you don't give someone a warning. Don't worry. You won't be fucking demoted for it. Calm down and lighten up, or you're going to lose a lot of players for being such hard-asses.

Also, if you don't know how to properly Moderate/Administrate, just respectfully resign.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 05:45:46 pm »
Lighten the fuck up. It's a game. The forums are a place to have fun and goof around with the other members of the community. It's not a god damned life or death situation if you don't give someone a warning. Don't worry. You won't be fucking demoted for it. Calm down and lighten up, or you're going to lose a lot of players for being such hard-asses.

Yes, yes and YES.

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 07:43:49 pm »
I got 2 warnings yesterday, one of them being an infraction, for the dumbest fucking shit ever. I'm a hard ass as a Moderator on the other server I play, but holy shit some of these guys take it to a new fucking level on here.

Also, if you don't know how to properly Moderate/Administrate, just respectfully resign.

Amen lol

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 07:46:23 pm »
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=546.msg30252#msg30252

Before using the forums, read the rules and guidelines. I didn't know you were new to this.
Pages: 1