The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Spectrals and dyes
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 06:01:45 pm »
Edit: I wouldn't mind reverting Spectrals to their original state where you could camp them with pures ranging from safespot. Would make wilderness a bit lively as well.

Pls no. Now they are actually worth killing. Zuriel's staff has doubled in price during the past years, and the items in general are the only ones that arent crashing at the moment. They are still easy as fuck to kill with no food using magic and the profit amazing. Escaping from PKers is easy as long as you arent scared to go in proper gear.
Considering you dig and get exact spectral + rng on your side then it's worth it. Otherwise, nope. Other items are barely in demand, take corrupt items, hell who knows when are they gonna be in demand again since everybody uses less risky items than that and still outperform in pure fight.

Charges are in demand. Take the corrupt shit to wildy and suicide to your alt. Ez money bro. I definitely don't see making the items MORE COMMON increase their demand at all, they will just crash like every single other item in this whole game. If they were made safe spotable with black d hide and magic shortbow again, the best armor they should drop would be dragon lol. People should be rewarded for putting in effort.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:03:23 pm by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1 2