The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Crazy Panda

• +0/-0
  • Hello guys! :)
    • View Profile
Spectrals
« on: August 29, 2016, 06:37:45 pm »
Hello everyone,i want to talk about spectrals the monsters that drops statius,vestas you know..In formers days,there was so many people killing them,and now? No one kill them becuz of update so now no one sells z staff or just other drops.I think staffs should think about spectrals becuz no one gonna kill them.

Mary

Re: Spectrals
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 07:13:53 pm »
so whats the problem specifically?

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 08:33:54 pm »
I just killed 7 in 1 trip with melee and void off slayer task. Got 1 shark drop and had 2 mantas and half a z brew left when I booked it. Inventory consisted of 2 super melee pots, 4 z brews, 2 prayer pots, games neck, sgs and mantas. Didn't bring my own spade cuz there's a spawn at spectrals. Also I used only 1 prayer potion dose when praying melee+piety the entire time, which I didn't even have to use when looking back at it. Sgs specs were rather bad tbh, 2 or 3 0's. Kills were very quick, I'd say accuracy was ~70% with a max of ~56 with whip. I only risked elite void and a fire cape.

I then went back with mage. Used zuriel's and crystalized ele staff with ice and blood barrage. I have killed 6 and haven't used a single piece of food/prayer potion. Freezing them with ice barrage and praying magic decreased their damage output by a lot. They will barely hit you and blood barrage will heal everything off. Now I understand this method can be somewhat expensive but you can always switch the ele staff for a rod/zuriel's staff and just ice barrage + fc them. You will still take minimal damage and you should be able to kill them even quicker and still stay for a fairly long time. Especially when bringing a sgs for some extra heals. I brought 2 super magic, 6 sara brews, blood/death/soul/law runes, 1 prayer potion and 1 super melee potion, sgs and mantas. I risked ragefires, zuriels hood and bottom.

Everyone complaining about spectrals is just mad they can no longer kill them with ~100k risk.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Mary

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 09:04:05 pm »
k, so no problem.

Read a spectral killing guide if you wanna make money i guess.
Pages: 1