The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Smoke demon
« on: February 23, 2016, 01:35:47 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Smoke_Demon_Champion

This fellow is HARDEST NPC in game at the moment. Even tho he is a real assraper and have high requirements to kill (member, 90 slayer+key ring, have to use slay helm or face mask) it is not really worth to kill.

Not counting Rod of Ivandis it has the most shitty droptable anyone have ever seen.

Full droptable and value of loot:

Coins= 40-120k

rune bars= 40-300k

barb tips= 1k?

2 sharks= actually not too bad loot in boss room but still worth bout 2k

super attack potion (2)= 10k

spirit seeds= 10-50k

half of keys= 100k

dragon axe= 100-300k

barrow gloves= 400-500k

uncut onyx= 500-700k

ranger boots= 50-150k

robin hat= 50-150k

chest key= 1gp

rune hasta= hm for it alchs? 10k?

rune boots= 9k

dark dagger= 1gp

rod of ivandis= 75-80m

So basically rod is only valuable loot. Average money you do is about 85m per 100kill but if you dont manage to get rod you are not making money at all since supplies for one kill consume are worth like 50-150k which is more than value of most drops.

Because it has the highest requirements and is the hardest monster i guess it should have better drops in overall. Opinions?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke demon
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 01:58:55 pm »
Except you can avoid all these requirements by having somebody else open the door for you.

Droptables are supposed to have shit drops in them. This monster doesn't even require a team to kill. If droptables would only have good drops we would barely have any items of value, and most things would have no demand. Sorry but the droptable is fine as it is.
;

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 02:05:14 pm »
Except you can avoid all these requirements by having somebody else open the door for you.

Droptables are supposed to have shit drops in them. This monster doesn't even require a team to kill. If droptables would only have good drops we would barely have any items of value, and most things would have no demand. Sorry but the droptable is fine as it is.

And what monster does require a team to kill?  ::)  And what comes to requirements... can you be my door opener? :)

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »

And what monster does require a team to kill?  ::)  And what comes to requirements... can you be my door opener? :)
No monster does, and that is a problem.

I've actually been thinking of getting a key on a second accound and selling access to the demon, but effort.
;

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »

I've actually been thinking of getting a key on a second accound and selling access to the demon, but effort.

Anyway the point is that Demon is bad and really unstable (because only 1 valuable loot in drop table) moneymaking when compared to GWD, Corp, Spectrals, TDs etc. while being harder to reach, kill and also really risky for ur pixels if you forgot GA.

Been there Done that

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 02:27:56 pm »
Umm.. Last time I tried to open a door for Blue bird, it automatically closed and only I got through, so I'm pretty sure that that argument is no longer valid.
I'm neutral on drops though.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 02:37:57 pm »
Anyway the point is that Demon is bad and really unstable (because only 1 valuable loot in drop table) moneymaking when compared to GWD, Corp, Spectrals, TDs etc. while being harder to reach, kill and also really risky for ur pixels if you forgot GA.

Been there Done that
If you stand near the fence you can pick the items up from the outside.

Umm.. Last time I tried to open a door for Blue bird, it automatically closed and only I got through, so I'm pretty sure that that argument is no longer valid.
I'm neutral on drops though.
Spam click the spot on the other side, you'll get through.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 05:20:26 pm »
'Hardest' boss yet easy as shit

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 06:57:45 am »

Is there a chance that you are a jew? You try to sell everything ;D

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 09:30:34 pm »

I could do that hmmmm, XD  no way I could do such a thing lmaoo.
or I could

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 09:34:48 pm »

Remove the barb tips and make me happy for once. they exist in every fkin boss table -.-

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1