The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Slayer Partner Feature
« on: March 14, 2018, 06:49:43 pm »
Hello everyone, as we all know we can now partner up with someone to do slayer tasks. I'm creating this thread for feedback purposes, what do you guys think about it? Is there something Thomy can do to make it better?

I would like to purpose a suggestion, not sure if this is intentional or a bug tbh. As of right now both players must get the same task individually for the feature to work. I think it would be much better for only 1 member to be assigned a task and the other gets it automatically after they are linked with each other. (For iron-man partners, not sure it's the same with regular players)

Please leave your opinions in this thread we would love to hear them.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:52:18 pm by Jhonson101 »

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer Partner Feature
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 06:58:07 pm »
It'd be nice if when both partners have the same slayer task, their remaining kills would be added to eachother.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 07:12:55 pm »
As of right now both players must get the same task individually for the feature to work.
Well that just seems stupid.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Blakpn0y

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 07:21:25 pm »
As of right now both players must get the same task individually for the feature to work.
Well that just seems stupid.
ya, it makes no sense to me. Namnori and myself weren't able to make the feature to work until we went to Hunding and got the same tasks individually.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:45:54 pm by Jhonson101 »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 07:24:00 pm »
I do agree it would be great if just 1 person would have to get the task and your partner would get that same task automatically.
Some kind of range indicator would also be nice so you know if you're out of range to get the 25% xp. Perhaps your partner would become a different color in mini map (blue color?) when you're in range and when your out of range the dot would become normal which is either white or green.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 07:37:47 pm »
Perhaps your partner would become a different color in mini map (blue color?) when you're in range and when your out of range the dot would become normal which is either white or green.
Maybe something more similar to being skulled? Some sort of icon above ones head.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Im Plsnorush

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 07:41:05 pm »
Perhaps your partner would become a different color in mini map (blue color?) when you're in range and when your out of range the dot would become normal which is either white or green.
Maybe something more similar to being skulled? Some sort of icon above ones head.
Yeah any indicator would be great, even knowing the range or how it works would be great. Do the players get some kind of pace around them like in clue scrolls when scanning? And when those paces touch each other you're linked.

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 07:51:56 pm »
Skipping tasks till the pair gets Nex task :LUL:

The world will have to deal with us.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 08:00:17 pm »
It'd be nice if when both partners have the same slayer task, their remaining kills would be added to eachother.
ummm that's the whole point of a partner, both players contribute to the kills for the task. For example, if we were partners and got assigned 50 black demons, if i were to kill one and you kill one... it will deduct 2 kills for the assigned task making it only 48 demons left to kill for the both of us.

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 03:40:54 am »
ummm that's the whole point of a partner, both players contribute to the kills for the task. For example, if we were partners and got assigned 50 black demons, if i were to kill one and you kill one... it will deduct 2 kills for the assigned task making it only 48 demons left to kill for the both of us.

No, I meant like two people getting a black demon task seperately, then partnering up. For example, one has 50 black demons and another one has 47 black demons. They should be added up to eachother, which means they both have to do 97 kills. Partner slayer just seems a little bit underwhelming when you get tasks like Ancient Gladiators, which almost always gives you to kill only 15 of them.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 09:38:04 am »
I think I made this too unclear in the news post, so I'll clarify things:
  • The system currently is bugged - working on it! There's interference problems with ironmen accounts, because they cannot accept aid by default.
  • You are able to get new tasks together.
  • You are able to complete the same task together.
  • You share experience and kill count together.
  • You must accept aid (ironmen currently can't!) to be a slayer partner.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Jhonson, Iron Corne, Blakpn0y
Pages: 1