The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer difficulty dial
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 10:01:50 pm »
I'd prefer the suggested system of changing your task via paying slayer points.
This makes more sense than having to "choose an easier task". If it means adding a "bribe"  or some other option to the slayer master's, which then could depend on a player's combined combat and slayer levels to actually have the ability to bribe them, which would be sooo much work, but it'd be an awesome feature nonetheless.
And I don't have to accept, I am forced to:

A. Not only be slightly paranoid spinning the camera looking for a legion of teaming high levels(Barrage is op.) in the wilderness to make a break for it.. but also the notion of having to start again economically or wait for traffic to die down to actually complete a task that is in the wilderness, just because the game has relied mostly on luck! ... Which has become the main source for people to gain the money such that they have gained unrealistically fast gp, including myself by dp's, stake, item lure, etc.. But that's because people like to be greedy, even with pixels... And there is no real "choice" at the moment rather than: "Hey look! I finally got a task that is easy because it is not in the wilderness and my guardian angel works!".

And B. this being a private server based on an almost sandbox-like game it will never be fully complete.

Likewise C. this old system, people have to deal with, they have always disregarded the time their wasting on it and whine about how it could be better.. again including me. Alas no one never really cared so much to improve the game to post anything "useful" on the forums in this manner because it is minor and play alongside the persistent glitches. And knowing that devs much rather work on adding more than fixing trivial things because that's how we gain people... unfortunately few games entirely do fix their "bugs" completely, because it's nearly impossible. But if we could polish the skills that could take a step further away from the route of the useless skills (e.g. Construction...) then why not start by a having a newer system of slayer?

D.Lastly, how is this is going to be a server that is original as the "front page" states? Why not enhance our unique systems? They will take time indeed, but if we stick to the same old ways to perform tasks how are we then going to be any different from any other copy of this game?
A system as mentioned by chazz would be different from what other rsps's/rs3(jagex) ever did.

Side notes:*guy at the back* Play RS3 then! . . . TL;DR? Not long enough of an argument yet to change a few simple sprites?? 1 We should really move this to the debate section...? :32
Pages: 1 2