The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
saradomin katana
« on: June 11, 2017, 03:46:02 pm »
make it rechargeable. this could also work as a pretty good specific item/coin sink in the game. i'm not quite sure on how it could be recharged at the moment, i guess coins would be a viable option(lets say 2m for a whole katana, it would would similarly as rod of ivandis).

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: saradomin katana
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 03:50:15 pm »
I don't really see much of a use for the weapon in the first place honestly. We really didn't need more weapons, we already have plenty of weapons that are in a weird spot where they're not really used.

Repairs would mean less players playing emps wars to get a new one, idk if that's what Thomy would want. I wouldn't mind it though, not like I'll ever use the thing.
;
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 03:59:14 pm »
I don't really see much of a use for the weapon in the first place honestly. We really didn't need more weapons, we already have plenty of weapons that are in a weird spot where they're not really used.

Repairs would mean less players playing emps wars to get a new one, idk if that's what Thomy would want. I wouldn't mind it though, not like I'll ever use the thing.
the saradomin katana wouldn't strictly be rechargeable only for coins. I guess an item in emps wars shop could be added to recharge it, while also letting you recharge the katana for coins as well, that way, players would play emps wars and it would make a pretty decent money sink at the same time.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 04:27:57 pm »

When people will end up using it as a cosmetic item, there wont be people getting new ones from CW either.
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 05:27:57 pm »
I'd like them to be effective against certain (future?) monsters tbh, like gold gloves requirement for new boss or katana to be useful against something particular.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 08:16:20 pm »

When people will end up using it as a cosmetic item, there wont be people getting new ones from CW either.

Also these kind of item upgrades open possibilities for items sinks that actually make sense. Chaotic weaponry in RS offer players a choice between fully repairing a weapon for either 2M coins or 20k dungeoneering tokens and 200k coins. We could do the same in emps. The upgrade costs 250 tickets, so a repair could be 25 tickets regardless of how many charges the weapons has left. Now the other option could be either cash, or it could be a Saradomin Sword to fully recharge the weapon. Staff of Darkness, Lava Whip and Strykebow in RS3 are fixed by using the base weapons on them.

Same kind of a system could be implemented on the Regen Bracelet, using cut onyxes for charges.
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187, Charr, Hi Im Ethan, Ameer

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 07:33:48 am »

Also these kind of item upgrades open possibilities for items sinks that actually make sense. Chaotic weaponry in RS offer players a choice between fully repairing a weapon for either 2M coins or 20k dungeoneering tokens and 200k coins. We could do the same in emps. The upgrade costs 250 tickets, so a repair could be 25 tickets regardless of how many charges the weapons has left. Now the other option could be either cash, or it could be a Saradomin Sword to fully recharge the weapon. Staff of Darkness, Lava Whip and Strykebow in RS3 are fixed by using the base weapons on them.

Same kind of a system could be implemented on the Regen Bracelet, using cut onyxes for charges.
Nice, let's have new items as well as desert strykewyrm. They will fit game.
Pages: 1