The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
Reworked castle-wars
« on: May 29, 2015, 08:53:22 pm »
Bring emps-wars back, the reworked one is boring, less players play it.
I feel like alot of players played emps for the old emps wars.
Maybe make a reworked one, maybe with a new boss to kill on both sides or some other reworked things.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Reworked castle-wars
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:47:38 pm »
Pls no. This is so much easier to farm with ozzy :kappa:

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »
This may come in the future.

It has been suggested not to suggest it. :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 10:12:03 pm »
Emps wars(soul wars) was on the content poll together with GE, so it might be worked on in the future.

Many people making these kinds of "less players play it" statements don't even dare to consider what our playerbase is like. We currently do not have the players to keep minigames going all day. We have a lower playercount than back then and the cash value of the rewards isn't as great for all players. Things like void and sara sword moving from CW didn't help it's popularity either. For people that just want sheer cash out of a minigame, pest control is WAY better. Why play 11-22 games of CW for a nezzy when you can buy one for a few mil?

If I remember correctly, for emps wars you got 1 ticket for losing, 2 for winning and +5 if you did the most damage on your team. Compare that to what you get with castle wars nowadays: 5 for losing, 10 for winning, +1 for every flag, +1 for every 5 kills. CW is for those that need brawlers mostly, or those that simply enjoy a good round of CW. I'm a combination of both, I actually enjoy running flag after flag to my home base and claiming those extra 5 tickets for my team. Rather than just getting 5 tickets myself because I had better gear than everyone and did more damage.

If you manage to get a good amount of people and organize your team a bit CW can be a lot of fun. Running through masses of people while holding that flag is pretty satisfying. The minigame is less fun with lower amounts of players, but I feel this doesn't really affect it that much. The only thing that keeps CW from being as popular as pest control was after the release is the rewards. There is no reward that would satisfy players that want to make some quick cash, there is nothing to keep people that don't need exp playing after they have all the items from the shop.

Long story short; there's nothing wrong with the actual minigame, it can be enjoyable if played the right way. Organisation is still a problem, though that lies within our playercount. Rewards are good for those that want exp, not for those that want quick cash.

Start suggesting better rewards and who knows if CW will see as much activity as pest.
;
Pages: 1