The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone Gfx

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Revenants = nonsense
« on: December 15, 2014, 12:44:13 pm »
Some of the low-level ones were buffed way too much. Their combat levels mean nothing now. For example, the Vampires and Werewolves are as difficult to kill as the Knights and Dark Beasts. They all hit over 31 quite often. What makes this situation even worse is that the drops of the low level ones consist of utter poop. There is no reason to kill them anymore.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: Revenants = nonsense
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 11:23:12 pm »
The low-levels hit ~31 with relative consistency?  I agree: That's too much.  If it is like this, we should definitely look into changing it.

The low-level ones drop third-age, so the drops are fine.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:25:10 pm »
Well I mean, 3rd age armours were pretty damn common when they were 'easier' to kill. But yeah, 31's don't seem too right.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 04:30:16 am »
Revenants aren't even worth killing, theres soooooo much 3rd age in-game now, and the statuettes are even rarer than 3rd age, so there is no point in going there anymore, unless you're really bored.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:12:44 am »
Revenants aren't even worth killing, theres soooooo much 3rd age in-game now, and the statuettes are even rarer than 3rd age, so there is no point in going there anymore, unless you're really bored.
The individual drop rates of statuettes vary from below, on-par, and above third-age pieces' drop rates.  Also, it is more worth it now than it was before; the value of third-age has been increasing dramatically.  3rd range sets easily sell for 25mil.  A week ago, you could get the set for ~10m.

If you're willing to take the risk, you can make a lot of money at revs.  The only issue is that, at the moment, they seem to be hitting too high.  However, I believe the cause of this may be directly related to protection prayers.
Pages: 1