The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: range
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 06:45:27 pm »
Yes it needs to be nerf. Wasn't the combat triangle that states range is weak against melee?

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 07:59:04 pm »
Although every valid point about pking has been made, there hasn't been any mention of what this could potentially do to pvm. I use all the weapons mentioned in pvm, simply because they are actually useful for quickly polishing off weak monsters for slayer. Nerfing them would make these weapons far less useful in a pvm situation. I don't mean to start a war, but this game has other people playing it other than the pkers.

you use d darts in pvm? I have never seen this done by anyone.

Well, I guess I'm weird then ._.
I like using darts and knives then switching to dbow for a spec, it makes slayer ez pz.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 08:07:01 pm »
Although every valid point about pking has been made, there hasn't been any mention of what this could potentially do to pvm. I use all the weapons mentioned in pvm, simply because they are actually useful for quickly polishing off weak monsters for slayer. Nerfing them would make these weapons far less useful in a pvm situation. I don't mean to start a war, but this game has other people playing it other than the pkers.

you use d darts in pvm? I have never seen this done by anyone.

D darts + divine = best combination anywhere ever.
Pages: 1 2