The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
QoL Farming update
« on: July 08, 2016, 02:02:34 pm »
It's really annoying that you can't use grimy herbs to Leprechaun. Would be nice if he could note them for you so you don't have to run to bank and back to herb patch to collect rest of your herbs.

Mary

Re: QoL Farming update
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:45:02 pm »
Not QoL and has been suggested before. I would only implement this whilst also slightly nerfing herbs obtained from a single plant

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 02:51:27 pm »
Not QoL and has been suggested before. I would only implement this whilst also slightly nerfing herbs obtained from a single plant
Nerfing herbs gained from a single patch would only make sense if something like fertilize patch or super compost gets added which could increase the herb gain by 10% perhaps?

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 03:06:19 pm »
Nerfing herbs gained from a single patch would only make sense if something like fertilize patch or super compost gets added which could increase the herb gain by 10% perhaps?
being able to bank them quickly will also increase herb rate and we already got plenty of herbs, i nerfed it before but it's still too much imo
Pages: 1