The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Pvp-store sets
« on: August 03, 2018, 08:47:35 pm »
I think conventional armour is way better in pk than new armours at the moment, not to mention they're not very expensive so you don't risk alot.

With the amount of time it takes to obtain trickster it needs to be alot better than third-age/zuriels but it isn't, the problem is though third-age and zuriel are really strong so it would be hard to imagine even stronger sets.

But I also don't think it's good idea to lower the amount of bloodcoins to obtain trickster etc because it's probably better for pkers to have long term goals.
Not sure how to balance it out, like I said I think the amount of bloodcoins per new items is pretty good, but the stats of the sets aren't.

I think the sets still require some more balancing.

1) Maybe added % of bloodcoins when killing someone in new set?
2) Increase stats?
3) Make it not lost on death but you need fix it with blood coins after death, the person who killed you gets bc? Idk
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 08:11:11 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Earl, Namnori, Turbo Drunk

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp-store sets
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 08:49:13 pm »
YES  >:(

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 11:21:03 am »
Imo each armour piece/set should have a passive 10% accuracy and damage boost while used in wildy, they are too underpowered compred to spectral armours. Damage soaking already sinks a lot of damage. The effects are nice but not worth using while they're weaker than spectral amours.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:18 pm »
Imo each armour piece/set should have a passive 10% accuracy and damage boost while used in wildy, they are too underpowered compred to spectral armours. Damage soaking already sinks a lot of damage. The effects are nice but not worth using while they're weaker than spectral amours.

Damage soaking doesnt even work properly it feels like, but i could be wrong on that
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
Pages: 1