The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: pvp and pking and player killing and player vs player
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2017, 08:30:04 pm »
On topic I feel like eating is fine.. dharok seems bit inaccurate at low hp.

I literally never dharok pk but it seems to be inaccurate at low hp with low max hit? I would honestly say most of the dharok fights end in someone dying to ags not dharok axe.
I think dharok isn't really that deadly in this server and people are prepared to out-eat your spec combos because that's the most likely thing you die to while dharok pking, perhaps that's where the eating too fast thing comes from.

Again I haven't pure pked for years but you need to eat fast when you pure pk, especially now that we have darts and corrupt gear.
Imo dharok pking is rather dull atm, maybe boost dharok so the fast eating is actually useful for you.

People already eat to 80+ when someone axes you at low hp with dharok, I haven't even see someone hit more than 80 with dharok in wild for 5+ years.
Would be fun to see people dh really high at low hp more consistently when we already eat to 80+

I might be completely wrong and that might not be what dhers want but you really can't remove eating fast without nerfing alot of gear that pures use.

tldr everything is fine except dharok seems to be really inaccurate at low hp/low maxhit?
I've not really seen anyone talk about the maxhit of dh, it might be an interesting point. In emps it doesn't really go beyond 80, in osrs it will go past 99 in max gear. Increasing the maxhit might be decent, given that we have damage soaking it shouldn't hurt too much to buff it. I'd worry about accuracy buffs though, that could get out of hand easily.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:36:44 pm by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Fizz

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 11:07:00 am »
Did like 40+ dharok fights in wild today looking at my edge tabs (won 3 lost 2)

out of 40+ fights i saw me or my enemy hit 60 twice, twice
below 10hp risks which there were plenty were mostly 0s or a mediocre hit that doesn't kill anyone when your enemy is 80 hp
i risked 1hp twice hitting 0 both times

This picture shows that when you risk axe at 1-10 hp your enemy is usually 60+ when you hit him and I only saw 60 being hit twice

At first I lost 2 sets because I wanted to try low hp risks, not worth it so I started pking more conservative and won 2 back.
Pked 7m profit in these few hours because my enemy got unskulled, aka pked nothing because I spent more on supplies.

At this state I really don't see why people dharok pk, you waste so many supplies waiting for rng ags spec because most of the time dh axe is harmless.

edit in the end me and nice19 did like 20 dharok fights without anyone dying so I just left, that's what dharok pking is like most of the time imo
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:08:58 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Il Skill L, Bubblebeam2, Crusher123, 3st Ranger X, Charr, Iron Corne, S Clegane

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 05:15:46 pm »
The amount of splashing is too damn high!

Chasing a guy from spectrals to level 20 wild. I'm in max mage and he is in 3rd mage protecting range. I literally only caught 4 freezes during that time. Hello? Mage potted + mage piety. Not the first time this has happened.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 07:52:13 pm »

Chasing a guy from spectrals to level 20 wild. I'm in max mage and he is in 3rd mage protecting range. I literally only caught 4 freezes during that time. Hello? Mage potted + mage piety. Not the first time this has happened.
Mage was nerfed I think last time I checked it. No surprise there.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 08:06:50 pm »

Mage was nerfed I think last time I checked it. No surprise there.
Accuracy and ancient spell effects were left untouched. Seems pretty balanced to me though.
No clue on freeze timers but re-freeze timer is 2 seconds so you can freeze your opponent pretty quickly again. Last update armors were nerfed though and they do have their strength and weaknesses now.
Pages: 1 2