The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Amy Babesx

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
no GA?
« on: October 05, 2015, 12:25:25 pm »
this update is a joke to me , specially when it comes to the GA ? why should i pay 200 DP just to get it? if paying 1m is too good to protect myself , then make it 5m? i honestly dont care. but 200 DP? i mean , not everyone can do that and if we can pay for it then im guessing its going to be expensive.
this is my point of view , if people will lose their items cause they boss and do other things cause they cant manage to get a GA , then they will stop bossing.. the will not do anything just to keep their bank , and then if they dont do anything like bossing , they're going to be poor at the end. which puts us in a bad situation. so simply , i think emps is going down.
i respect your ideas but i think you should also read our opinions and suggestions.
thank you. 

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: no GA?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 12:42:21 pm »
There's a GA ticket that supposedly compensates for this. Just use those.

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 12:42:37 pm »
he made the GA worth 200 DP cuz
  • 1m to protect your entire setup is just too good. I would like to bring back some danger to actually killing bosses (also re-introduces an item sink). It should also improve the market prices of expensive high-end gear. Moreover, when you buy a GA, you get a ticket that can be traded with other players. Effectively, you can now sell GAs to other people.
he got a point on that, it surely brings more danger when killing bosses, players will get used to the idea that they must buy the GA from donators players. there is nothing we can do about it, it wont be brought back so let's just deal with it
im not saying that i love what he did, no i hate it, GA saved my bank over 200 times.
we'll be fine and we will learn to manage without, crying about it now wont help.

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 12:45:30 pm »
GA saved my bank over 200 times.
And thats why it's removed now. It devalued higher items and made people not care about fights

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 12:45:47 pm »
he made the GA worth 200 DP cuz
  • 1m to protect your entire setup is just too good. I would like to bring back some danger to actually killing bosses (also re-introduces an item sink). It should also improve the market prices of expensive high-end gear. Moreover, when you buy a GA, you get a ticket that can be traded with other players. Effectively, you can now sell GAs to other people.
he got a point on that, it surely brings more danger when killing bosses, players will get used to the idea that they must buy the GA from donators players. there is nothing we can do about it, it wont be brought back so let's just deal with it
im not saying that i love what he did, no i hate it, GA saved my bank over 200 times.
we'll be fine and we will learn to manage without, crying about it now wont help.

Getting rid of the whole feature would had been a better solution if you ask me. The same concept still remains: pay little, save bank.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 04:07:02 pm »
GA saved my bank over 200 times.
And thats why it's removed now. It devalued higher items and made people not care about fights
ik and if u read what i wrote u would know that i have no problem with it

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Tonto

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 04:10:40 pm »
this update is a joke to me , specially when it comes to the GA ? why should i pay 200 DP just to get it? if paying 1m is too good to protect myself , then make it 5m? i honestly dont care. but 200 DP? i mean , not everyone can do that and if we can pay for it then im guessing its going to be expensive.
this is my point of view , if people will lose their items cause they boss and do other things cause they cant manage to get a GA , then they will stop bossing.. the will not do anything just to keep their bank , and then if they dont do anything like bossing , they're going to be poor at the end. which puts us in a bad situation. so simply , i think emps is going down.
i respect your ideas but i think you should also read our opinions and suggestions.
thank you.
That's the point, GA isn't a integral feature to 'bossing' as  you put it.

Here's my opinion to your opinion, get better at pvm then you won't *have* to rely entirely on a GA.

Offline Neptune Ink

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 08:57:07 pm »
Here's my opinion on your opinion Tonto. your opinion sounds like shit.
The following users liked this post: Amy Babesx

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 09:03:32 pm »
Even people that are great at pvm. They still die lol.
The following users liked this post: Amy Babesx

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 09:10:24 pm »
"Emps is going down", are you being serious?

Items are just going to keep dropping in price if GAs are kept in-game, because people are bossing with no risk of losing items, but at the same time they're obtaining drops such as sigils and GWD items.

If you played 'Scape', what did you do? GAs weren't around on Scape, so how will removing GAs cause Emps-World to go down? Lol.

I'm all in favour of removing GAs completely, if you want to boss, you should risk your items.

You're a very emotional person.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 09:19:03 pm »
you could say that yes. and your problem is?

Offline Tonto

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 09:43:07 pm »
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, King125, Kaner, Hugo Terwiss, Vaughn147523, Suryoyo K0, Charr, Keiskelar, Blue Bird, Ameer

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 11:05:52 pm »

sheeeeeeeeet i swear to god i laughed lol lmao hehe hiihi.

Here's my opinion on your opnion to his opinion. Your opinion sounds like an onion. Make me cry like an onion aswell.

However, it benefits the server a lot to have it like this. People will be needing GA as a safe.
Lets make an example for instance.

I am a God in LoL, better than everyone in worlds. I can go in 1v5 and kill them all.
But i would still buy a GA for the backup. Why?
Cause the safe solution is the new meta in todays society and mind. If you can stay safe, you will stay safe.

The server get more money -> it stays alive for some longer time -> winwinhappyhappy

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 06:49:45 am »
just delete the fuckin thing

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 08:40:19 am »
It will be good for Emps in the long run. Item values will go up in price which is exactly what we need. Its a rough adjustment but it will be good.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird
Pages: 1 2