The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nerf Veracs Please.
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:36:52 am »
So technically, you would think that the more you spend on good armor and weapons. You'd have a higher chance of getting a drop off other players.

I find this a bit annoying when I'm literally using the best gear money can buy.. which includes a Statius set, z spear, strength (t), fire cape, Bandos boots, stone, B gloves.... and someone else who is using a veracs set, fury, Obby cape, Dboots, D gloves. Gets the drop every single time...

I even switched my weapons around a few times, tried using a sara sword, and tried using a vesta's Longsword and D defender, doesn't make any difference. The dude with Veracs gets the drop every single time, unless I get terribly lucky some kills and manage to ranbow some hits which only usually happens once in every 10-15kills. ( This is at Corporeal beast btw )

So please, nerf Veracs. This is bad for the economy, as well as it makes high level armors redundant as the demand for Armor's such as Bandos decrease, and it also makes it too easy for lower level players to go and kill the hardest bosses in game and easily gets the drops off other players.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 02:52:15 am by Ahrim Ghost »
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Nerf Veracs Please.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 02:39:26 am »
rather buff pvp armours up than nerf poor veracs. i've been doing godwars and black d hide beats morrigan lol

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 02:42:41 am »
rather buff pvp armours up than nerf poor veracs. i've been doing godwars and black d hide beats morrigan lol

The problem with buffing PVP armor's is that it would be better in PVM however in PVP it would become insanely easy to rush with. That's why it would be better to just nerf Veracs.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 02:43:23 am »
Agree, the accuracy of veracs is actually ridiculously op.

IMO the accuracy of bandos and pvp items should just be buffed in that case.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 02:55:34 am »
As much as I love V too, it's insane to me the amount of kills lower levels with Veracs have gotten because they have done more damage than me because of it's ridiculous amount of accuracy. And the ignoring of prayer it shouldn't be a constant since it ultimately does more damage than when I use Bandos with a vests long. This is besides the fact that it's far cheaper, the "high-end" gear is extremely inaccurate compared to it.
So please "buff up" the intended "high-end" gear or nerf the breads, please. Giving the flail a special that in place does ignore prayers, and only with the set, would be nice, since it would be like Dh.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:05:03 am by Rayray »

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 02:55:52 am »

The problem with buffing PVP armor's is that it would be better in PVM however in PVP it would become insanely easy to rush with. That's why it would be better to just nerf Veracs.
the only good pvp armors atm is zuriels and vls. some dude with full vestas, str t blabla has been rushing me for 3-4 trips now, can't hit more than 50 using both specs. bandos is stronger than vestas atm.

its fine to keep verac this way. void can rival the gear.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 04:41:18 am »
PVP armors are very inaccurate, how about you try using Bandos vs Veracs? 

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 04:44:50 am »
Lol I suggest you use Verac against it too then lol. It doesn't have to be Statius.
Okay here's a good story and its a fact.
Big Boy and me were at Corporeal Beast the other day and he was wearing Statius + ZS.
I was wearing Verac and later switch to Bandos. He always gets the drop.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 04:47:24 am »
PVP armors are very inaccurate, how about you try using Bandos vs Veracs?

I have used Bandos and it's exactly the same result. What's the point in having high level PVM armors if my 150m Set can be beaten by a set which costs 30m. I know I can go and purchase a Veracs set, but i find this pointless as it totally contradicts the whole system.

Lol I suggest you use Verac against it too then lol. It doesn't have to be Statius.
Big Boy and me were at Corporeal Beast the other day and he was wearing Statius + ZS.

Well Idk then, I did roughly 15 kills today with my set while another guy was using Veracs. I used z brews, S att and S Def. I did not get a single drop.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:25:20 am by Ahrim Ghost »
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 05:55:30 am »

I highly doubt that. Whenever I'm using bandos and competing against a veracs PvMer, I get the drop once in every 10 kills or so.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 04:38:23 pm »
As i love veracs how it is, I agree.

Veracs are way too overpowered...I tried using it at corp and i managed to pull out a divine sigil solo.

It just doesnt make sense, Bandos should be buffed again.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 06:55:33 pm »

Veracs are way too overpowered...I tried using it at corp and i managed to pull out a divine sigil solo.

If Verac is nerf, how're we going to solo him? I'm a solo type and I usually solo during my PvM. I have to again, disagree. Verac is fine as it is. The attack is pretty slow and hits is okay to me.
I never hit a 60 with verac brew + prayer at all either so I think its fine. If Verac is nerf, how're we going to solo bosses? With Bandos? With Verac but have to run back to bank and come back? (The boss hp will generate to half or even 3/4 already). That'll make it no fun. If you think its not fair, then use verac against verac and see if luck's on your side or not.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 07:14:04 pm »
The attack is pretty slow
Almost as fast as a whip
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:18:36 pm by King125 »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 07:16:31 pm »

Fastest 2-handed weapon in Emps. That combined with the high as hell accuracy is what makes Veracs too good.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 11:31:34 pm »

Fastest 2-handed weapon in Emps. That combined with the high as hell accuracy is what makes Veracs too good.
Accuracy? Before accuracy you need luck. If you're not lucky to hit, you going to complain and that's a fact. What if you hit 0's consistently? Like I said you need luck to hit, not accuracy IMO.

Pages: 1 2