The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Nerf dragon darts
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2016, 05:24:21 pm »
-snip-

Nerf their speed -> nerf their only unique feature = nerf them completely.

Just nerf the damage a bit and we're done here.

it was already been nerfed twice ( dmg + accuracy ) and yet players are complaining about em so why don't we try something else this time.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2016, 05:38:34 pm »
@charr

http://i.imgur.com/pucwEop.png
http://i.imgur.com/uQ4F2nV.png

I don't know but it seems to me that Upgraded whip + arcane is much better than ss .
Hence the fact that it's a level 80 weapon, degrades, becomes untradable when you make it, is more difficult to obtain and technically is a larger amount risked in the wilderness. You clearly give some things up if you decide to use an elemental whip over another weapon, this is the sole reason that whips and sara swords are not redundant like you claim them to be.
;

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »
-snip-

Nerf their speed -> nerf their only unique feature = nerf them completely.

Just nerf the damage a bit and we're done here.

it was already been nerfed twice ( dmg + accuracy ) and yet players are complaining about em so why don't we try something else this time.
Players aren't complaining about their attack speed or how easy they are to obtain. Players complain about their accuracy and danage. Like Charr said, if they're speed get nerfed they will become useless. They should be a fast 1 handed range weapon with mediocre damage (and possibly mediocre accuracy).

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 09:33:50 pm »
I've seen so many people use this dart as a pvp purposes tbh, needs a nerf abit..

For sure, you guys nerfed veracs because it was way too overpowered in PvM it was one of my main sets in the pvm but oh well dreams are ruined

D darts are great and i love them, it does really nice play in pvm using them, but so many pkers i know and others i dont, are upset about it...Nerf the dart abit

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2016, 09:41:16 pm »
Dart should recieved either damage or accuracy nerf, right now. Because the way their DPS is right now, it's easy to K0, at any combat level.
Agreed with Lars.

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 12:34:50 pm »
Speed is the unique thing about darts, if we go nerf that then they are no longer considered as darts.
The only solution I see here is to nerf the damage. They are way too OP for a level 60 item that is so easily obtained by just killing the barrow brothers.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2016, 06:21:30 pm »
I don't know why for some unknowsn occult reason this topic is not debated by others anymore, but for real now
NERF THE GOD DAMN CRAP ALREADY! Op as shiet, especially for those who use them alongside dds
op + op = more fucking op
it should be nerfed imo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2016, 06:25:06 pm »
I don't know why for some unknowsn occult reason this topic is not debated by others anymore, but for real now
NERF THE GOD DAMN CRAP ALREADY! Op as shiet, especially for those who use them alongside dds
op + op = more fucking op
it should be nerfed imo
Because what needed to be said has been said. Further "PLS NERF DOMY OMFG" is pretty pointless.
Digging is also against the forum rules.
Locked.
;
The following users liked this post: Beershake
Pages: 1 2 3