The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nerf dragon darts
« on: February 22, 2016, 10:13:12 pm »
Right now they:
- have almost the same accuracy as the hunters crossbow
- are very fast
- hit pretty damn high
- can be combined with a shield
- are tier 60

They make god bows completely obsolute as these have about the same dps + you have way more defence because of the shield. They also outdamage melee when in like t75-80 range armour vs t70-75 mele. They're just way too good.

How to fix?
-same speed
-still usable with shield
-still tier 60
-balance accuracy to that of other t60 weapons
-nerf damage
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Earl, Sir Rambo, Dabaus, Triangle Dot, Ironmandommy

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Nerf dragon darts
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:15:31 pm »
To show a direct comparison:

Both are level 60 1-handed thrown weapons. Why is one faster, more accurate, stronger and poisonable? Why does it have to be so much stronger?
;

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 06:09:30 am »
Yes, let's just all ignore this. It's not like it's slowly ruining pvp or anything so take your time.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 06:55:48 am »
Arabs can dart the shit outta you..
They are way too op now..

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 10:28:08 pm »
Arabs can dart the shit outta you..
They are way too op now..
And not only arabs, too.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 10:42:42 am »
Nerf plz  :-* arabs are outdamaging you even through protection while using 3rd... way too high dps atm

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 01:44:59 pm »
ofcourse no   >:(
l2pk if you die so much times from them, dart will stay!

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 05:08:15 pm »
ofcourse no   >:(
l2pk if you die so much times from them, dart will stay!
Lol, the guy that left clicks and eats tells the guy that does 6way switches to pk
8/8 m8

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Attacker35, Ironmandommy

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:17 pm »
Lemme guess your next suggestion,
Removing running option while you are in combat ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Zudikas95187, Beershake, Ironmandommy

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 08:18:57 pm »
remove moving while being attacked in wilderness.

dragon darts are supposed to be this way, they are not that cheap either.
no.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2016, 08:30:27 pm »
Just change their requirement to lvl 80-90, then it's dps would make sense.

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 08:42:06 pm »
Good job. Before I thought your IQ was just below average, after reading this I realize it's on the level of a 3 year old with Down's.

Anyone who disagrees does not deserve a forum account. Saying a level 60 weapon being the highest dps in the game is not a problem is almost as retarded as someone like you being an admin. Then again after reading numerous replies to several of my topics I realize it's probably best to have some idiots with <30 IQ in the staff time. Makes communicating with the majoriy of players a lot easier. So I tip my hat to you Martin, you found yourself a great person to fulfill this role.
The following users liked this post: Daniel, Estpure16, Leo Jr, Suryoyo K0, 3st Ranger X, Sir Rambo, Triangle Dot, Ironmandommy

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 09:08:50 pm »
Good job. Before I thought your IQ was just below average, after reading this I realize it's on the level of a 3 year old with Down's.

Anyone who disagrees does not deserve a forum account. Saying a level 60 weapon being the highest dps in the game is not a problem is almost as retarded as someone like you being an admin. Then again after reading numerous replies to several of my topics I realize it's probably best to have some idiots with <30 IQ in the staff time. Makes communicating with the majoriy of players a lot easier. So I tip my hat to you Martin, you found yourself a great person to fulfill this role.

I see no reason of that amount of hate tho unless you want everyone to agree with your ' Great ' ideas that makes no sense at all.
From you last suggestions about Pvp & pvm situations we all can understand that you just want to kill everyone that pvm at wildy without any kind of effort.
Dragon darts was already nerfed few times, I see no point on doing it all over again.

Guys I beg you to let lars kill you next time he trys to rush, I don't really want to lose the run ability while I'm in combat .

Btw I love you too

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 11:02:57 pm »

I see no reason of that amount of hate tho unless you want everyone to agree with your ' Great ' ideas that makes no sense at all.
From you last suggestions about Pvp & pvm situations we all can understand that you just want to kill everyone that pvm at wildy without any kind of effort.
Dragon darts was already nerfed few times, I see no point on doing it all over again.

Guys I beg you to let lars kill you next time he trys to rush, I don't really want to lose the run ability while I'm in combat .

Btw I love you too
>A pker suggesting pvp related changes
>People who never pk don't understand the importance of said changes and therefore automatically disagree
>Nothing gets change therefore more and more suggestions pile up
>People who never pk tell you to stop suggesting so many things
>Meanwhile those people don't suggest jackshit themselves even though there's probably many pvm/skilling things that require change

Going to ask Martin right away why he promoted you to admin because you're obviously not qualified for the role.

The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2016, 06:20:26 am »

Btw I love you too
>A pker suggesting pvp related changes
>People who never pk don't understand the importance of said changes and therefore automatically disagree
>Nothing gets change therefore more and more suggestions pile up
>People who never pk tell you to stop suggesting so many things
>Meanwhile those people don't suggest jackshit themselves even though there's probably many pvm/skilling things that require change

Going to ask Martin right away why he promoted you to admin because you're obviously not qualified for the role.

Your suggestion just doesn't make sense at all, when was the last time you saw someone using Toktiz-xil-ul ? It is useless.
You just went straight away to the last option we may have which is nerfing its damage and accuracy instead of the speed.
Once you suggest something about a pvp situations please think what effects it may has to a pvm situation.

Sara sword for example, shitty accuracy, no dmg at all but still the fastest 2 handed weapon we have in game yet it is not used by anyone nor at pvp or pvm.
Doing the same shit over and over again to d darts will just make it useless.

about the amount of hate when someone disagree with your incredibly great ideas, you should really grow up.
Guthans ,  Gwd shortcut , Dragon darts, any kind of any other weapon / gear can be used against magic .

Well done son.

Pages: 1 2 3