The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Neptune Ink

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
neptune here
« on: July 13, 2015, 12:46:10 am »
look all through the years of emps scape or emps world  range has always been op. but now we got lvl 50 rangers hitting 55 with bolts and maxed g maulers cant even hit a 40 with a g maul idk what happend i was gone for a while but damn give us mele people a chance at least all we can do is rush and then bounce. im pretty shure everyone liked the d bow the way it was now people use the orge more becuase its stronger idk man its crazy but yeah idk if its a glitch or somthing but the highest hit i seen a pure do with a bolt was a 68 and i just left the wildy... and started fishing if you got to leave the wildy and start fishing because rangers out there hitting constant 50s with bolts whats the fun...
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: neptune here
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 03:05:04 am »
Wear a dfs, it blocks dragonfire damage (unless you're talking pures)
And the chances of the special effects activating are low. It's the same as getting a lucky Gmaul special attack combo. The granite maul can also hit three times... Each with a max of 35+...

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 06:34:59 am »
And then there's d claws that can hit over 80 in one spec. You shouldn't compare lvl 50 g maul to lvl 60 dragon/onyx bolts. You also shouldn't forget that g maul can hit like 3 times in a second.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:44:26 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 07:03:22 am »
Range was recently nerfed, I don't believe that nerf would be required.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 07:42:27 am »
Range was recently nerfed, I don't believe that nerf would be required.

Any further nerfs for range void ruin it for PvM, and I personally find it too unpleasant already. To PKers who are struggling against rangers: use vengeance to get an advantage from those high hits.
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 08:14:08 am »
Damn, interpunctions are hard to use these days...

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 10:11:38 am »
i haven't seen no lvl 60 spec 80 with d claws and the people that use g maul actually no one uses g maul i believe that was nerfed also. well that's what it looks like.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 05:03:32 pm »
Nobody uses Gmaul? Are you reading what you're typing? Everyone uses Gmaul,  even main pkers use it!

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 05:35:39 pm »
Its the bolts that are op g maul doesn't matter when you can constantly hit 55+ now does it. That's all I'm saying take it how you will many people agree many people don't agree its my opinion either love it or hate it bud.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 05:36:54 am »
I hardly see melee pures because of this...
Pages: 1