The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Magic
« on: November 25, 2015, 06:50:35 pm »
Entangle and tb is splashing way too often even with maxed magic gear while target is using something like black dhides or dragon set... it is not funny to splash entangle 3-4 times in a row...

and second thing... why does ur account stop for like 2secs when it cast entangle/tb/etc? because if it splash your enemy is already thousand miles away and you can say good bye to your 200k sweet loot :S

You should test it in pvp situations before doing changes :P

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Magic
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 06:55:01 pm »
when entangle and magic was OP pvmers in wilderness were complaining, now the pkers are complaining, it's a never ending cycle or a paradox if you might say, just stop winning about it, because thomy can't make everyone happy, and this isn't some sort of a happy land of yours where you can make everything perfect for yourself, because i think the spectrals are overpowered as well, and i don't like it, but i can't dare to say a damn thing about them, because the ancient equipment prices are crashing and they need to go up, no matter do i like it or not, so try to stand in someone else's shoes for once, for instance, thomy's because i'd be confused if i were him.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 06:55:57 pm »
Magic is supposed to splash against armor that has magic defence... Why are you surprised that you are splashing? Just because people actually have a chance to escape instead of getting frozen every two steps doesn't mean that magic is "splashing too often"

And against dragon set?
I doubt you are splashing as much as you say you are. And even if you are splashing that much, maybe it's because they are using PROTECT FROM MAGIC???????????
You know, the thing that protects you from magic? Yeah that.

And as for the casting animation.... Hmm Idk, why does my bow have to be pulled back? Why does my Sword have to swing? Damn it, I just want to have hits appear!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:00:59 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:59:05 pm »
They are supposed to splash. They arent supposed to work every time.
Also, PvM-ers>PvP-ers. It aint PvP server. We dont even have any normal PvP-ers. Mage rushers aint PvP-ers, they're noobs.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Kaarel 123, Tomtim1

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 07:01:41 pm »
And as for the casting animation.... Hmm Idk, why does my bow have to be pulled back? Why does my Sword have to swing? Damn it, I just want to have hits appear!
damn you basic physics  >:( why do i have to swing my sword, or concentrate on my attack to hit harder :'(
questions in life...

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »
They are supposed to splash. They arent supposed to work every time.
Also, PvM-ers>PvP-ers. It aint PvP server. We dont even have any normal PvP-ers. Mage rushers aint PvP-ers, they're noobs.

I have never understood this hate against players who use magic in wilderness... If some mager or team kills me in wild it is always my own fault... I was so stupid and went to wild and got killed.. Also magic is weakest combat style in emps..

And it just doesnt feel right to splash 3 times in a row with best magic gear u can get while your target have black d hide set and magic shortbow.. If some1 comes wild with 3 items he deserves to die in my opinion

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 07:20:02 pm »
Magic is supposed to splash against armor that has magic defence... Why are you surprised that you are splashing? Just because people actually have a chance to escape instead of getting frozen every two steps doesn't mean that magic is "splashing too often"

And against dragon set?
I doubt you are splashing as much as you say you are. And even if you are splashing that much, maybe it's because they are using PROTECT FROM MAGIC???????????
You know, the thing that protects you from magic? Yeah that.

ye i know the thing protect from magic and ye they used it... but did you know that with range you can hit about 60 through a thing called  PROTECT FROM RANGE????  and did you know that with melee you can hit even higher through thing called PROTECT FROM MELEE??? and did you know that magic can hit only bout 30 through thing called PROTECT FROM MAGIC??

I just said that staff should test it and do their own decissions.. In my opinion it splashes too much

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 07:20:54 pm »
Also magic is weakest combat style in emps..
zuriels set+zuriels staff+ other maxed gear+ entangle+ teleblock so the player wouldn't teleport.
now that's just pure skill lack.
and did you know that zuriels staff can hit 40-50+ without magic protects, and i think it's impossible to hit 60 with range against protect prayers in anyway possible. 40...maybe.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:22:42 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 07:22:53 pm »
Also magic is weakest combat style in emps..
zuriels set+zuriels staff+ other maxed gear+ entangle+ teleblock so the player wouldn't teleport.
now that's just pure skill lack.

lets test it.. can you kill me with maxed mage? ill take black d hides some shit bow and food+pots :P u can start hunt me at spects

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 07:33:39 pm »
It's impossible to hit over a 60 through ranged protection. Protect from range cancels 50% of damage, so if you are trying to tell me range can hit a 120, I don't believe you. It's only possible with a morrigan javelin special attack, adding in the bleed damage. This also means you have to actually get a hit with the special.

Melee can MAYBE hit higher than that with a special attack through melee protection. A whip can only hit around 20-25 through melee protection, so you are basing your facts around a low probability, very lucky special attack.

Magic can hit 20-30 through prayers and attacks very quickly, you can entangle, and teleblock. Magic has more utility than other attack styles. The new splashing update prevents magic users from camping magic. Learn to hybrid and utilize the apparently "stronger"  attack styles too.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:41:22 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 08:54:20 pm »
Entangle and tb is splashing way too often even with maxed magic gear while target is using something like black dhides or dragon set... it is not funny to splash entangle 3-4 times in a row...

and second thing... why does ur account stop for like 2secs when it cast entangle/tb/etc? because if it splash your enemy is already thousand miles away and you can say good bye to your 200k sweet loot :S

You should test it in pvp situations before doing changes :P
I will do some tests later to figure out the splashing %.

"why does ur account stop for like 2secs when it cast entangle/tb/etc"
I thought this was fixed after I suggested it, will test too.

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 10:11:15 am »
We dont even have any normal PvP-ers. Mage rushers aint PvP-ers, they're noobs.
daaaamn man you just sayd the most accurate thing anyone could ever say ;)
Pages: 1