The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
lags lags
« on: November 19, 2014, 06:18:40 pm »
i am not sure if this was caused bu the last update but i have been experiencing some really serious lags, please fix this fast i need to make progress in my challenge :-\

not to mention that any minute i get to play these days is really precious because i can't play much.

Mary

Re: lags lags
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 06:22:32 pm »
Could you provide more information? Is it internet lag or fps lag? Type ::fpson to see your fps and post the ratings here please.

Also did you try the fixed classic client instead?

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 07:27:27 pm »
i am not sure if this was caused bu the last update but i have been experiencing some really serious lags, please fix this fast i need to make progress in my challenge :-\

not to mention that any minute i get to play these days is really precious because i can't play much.
If you live in the South East of Europe/Isreal (and surrounding Arab countries), you will have been hit by a storm last week. This has caused chaos here in Cyprus for internet and broadband and still is.
I have been talking to some players and they have also explained to me that their internet has been terrible due to this issue.

This may not be the case for you but I thought it was worth mentioning. :)

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:38:20 pm »
It hasn't been lags for me as much as it's been the failure to start up the loader. I bet thomy's working on this stuff as we speak though (loljk)

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Macu

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 12:55:41 pm »
I have been getting random disconnects too, but if I log back in there's no lag at all. It usually happens when I'm online for long periods.

Miner Cyrus
(Made by Fate)

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 11:18:51 pm »
thanks no more lags so i'm going to lock this  ;)
Pages: 1