The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
kolodion boss feedback
« on: December 13, 2016, 12:55:59 pm »
i'm gonna try & make this quick. after the helloween event ended, literally no one does kolodion anymore, because of a few reasons.

1. the boss is simply not worth to do, especially when the chance of getting a rare item is 1/300 and when all the rare items are merely cosmetics. my suggestion is, add more rare items to the drop table, and introduce a new kind of weaponry to emps world - the venomous weapons. add a venomous  bow, staff and a melee weapon to the drop table. the weapons would be pretty high tier.

2. despite it might being a pretty good source of resources to iron-men, the players are afraid to kill it anyway, because of massive teams of pkers, so expand the number of possible locations outside the wilderness, while still leaving a chance of kolodion spawning in the wilderness.

3. the boss is a little bit too easy at the moment. you could kill it alone without no effort what so ever with the crappiest gear there is. my suggestion would be to increase kolodion's hitpoints and increase it's damage dealt.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: kolodion boss feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 01:39:06 pm »
Don't kill it if it's not worth to you. It's that simple.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 01:46:32 pm »
it's not about me, but about the whole community, no one kills it, if you haven't noticed that already, and it'd be a nice chance to introduce new kind of weapons.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 01:48:52 pm »
it's not about me, but about the whole community, no one kills it, if you haven't noticed that already, and it'd be a nice chance to introduce new kind of weapons.

More weapons that will end up useless like the rest of the weapons we ALREADY have? Zgs, bgs, ss, obsidian claws, vesta's long, vesta's spear, abyssal cannon, dark bow, god bows, ... The list goes on...

People care more about the cosmetics nowadays. The most valuable drops from GWD are the pets. Sara owl costs more than the cost of the rest of the drops combined and multiplied by 2.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:50:45 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 01:51:32 pm »

More weapons that will end up useless like the rest of the weapons we ALREADY have? Zgs, bgs, ss, obsidian claws, vesta's long, vesta's spear, abyssal cannon, dark bow, god bows, ... The list goes on...

People care more about the cosmetics nowadays. The most valuable drops from GWD are the pets. Sara owl costs more than the rest of the drops combines and multiplied by 2.
so why not stop implementing new stuff and doing new updates overall, since it will "end up useless" anyway?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 01:53:10 pm »

People care more about the cosmetics nowadays. The most valuable drops from GWD are the pets. Sara owl costs more than the rest of the drops combines and multiplied by 2.
so why not stop implementing new stuff and doing new updates overall, since it will "end up useless" anyway?

Going off-topic on your second reply? That isn't relevant to the topic at hand at all. You're doing real nice with your arguments lad.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 04:11:43 pm »
Considering the common drops are insane I don't think it needs any change

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Someone12116

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 05:22:40 pm »
It was worth for first 2-3 weeks when majority of players who wanted to kill it, killed it and got their loots.
Majority who gave a fuck about kolo already got their items, so why would they still be there?

If you add new loots to kolo then alot of people would go there regardless of how useless/good the new items are. And then after some time there wouldn't be any people there anymore, because majority received their rare loots after few weeks and those who didn't will now get ragged by pkers until they stop aswell.

But why kolo though, ice demons and every other new boss had similiar fate as kolodion.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 11:52:26 pm »
1. No need, there rares still have value. A new weapon set is meh, we already have plenty of weapons that are obtained from boss drops. To add; for gods sake if you suggest adding weapons you better provide details. Adding new weapons simply for the sake of new weapons isn't gonna cut it, there needs to be some kind of reason to do so.

2. High risk, high reward. It's perfectly fine being in the wilderness.

3. Considering the risk with PvM in the wilderness is mostly supposed to be from the fact that you can get pked, I think this is fine. Adding some extra attack you'd have to dodge would be better. Flat out increasing numbers is a terrible way to make PvM more difficult, because you end up just making it more boring.

It's fine if it caters more towards ironmen imo.
;

Offline Roach

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 09:50:20 pm »
idk what you guys think, but for me I am still not maxed in combat(far from it actually) and I killed it 3 times or 4 can't remember, the drops are good for alching each adamant drop could get you a million or a two, if you ask me I say it's a good boss for mid-level accs
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Drugs, Fund Kakare, Someone12116
Pages: 1