The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
King Black Dragon
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:17:30 pm »
Let's talk about one of the easiest bosses in game today.

I propose we move him into his lair in Wilderness near Lava Maze(35 - 41 level wilderness) along with some poison spiders before lever to his room. Not going to explain why it should be there as it is already way too easy to camp it and counts as Boss task. He barely hits anything with Antifire + dfs/anti-dragon shield on, not to mention if you're using any attacks that heal you - you can do it for ages probably.
Not King Black Dragon I know.
In Rimmington dungeon part where KBD is now let it be only Black Dragons only. Around 10 or so of them. it's multi anyways and there is plenty of safe spots.
Drop table can be left unchanged unless of course anyone has improvements on how to make it slightly buffed in terms of offense - you're ideas are more than welcomed here.

Any thoughts?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: King Black Dragon
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 07:30:36 pm »
KBD also drops barely anything worth more than a turd since hasta is dropped by metal dragons and whip will remain as a cheap alternative no matter what is done to KBD, thus hasta's price will not go up. Having KBD in a safe location close to a bank is fine, I'd still like to see more regular black dragons added into an area without KBD for more enjoyable slayer task.

I dont know what the KBD you know is, since in Emps it has been in Rimmy cave for over half a decade.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:32:24 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 09:41:33 pm »
I wouldn't mind it being moved, but it doesn't necessarily need to be in the wilderness. Splitting up black dragons from KBD might not be too bad. Giving it slight stat buffs for not being surrounded by them would be fine. It's meant to be an easy boss though.

KBD's droptable is fine imo. It offers plenty of value per kill due to dropping noted black d'hides. Honestly it can do without the hasta.
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:53:26 am »
I wouldn't mind it being moved, but it doesn't necessarily need to be in the wilderness. Splitting up black dragons from KBD might not be too bad.

Perhaps an area below the Black Dragons in Rimmington Dungeon? You can use one of those dungeoneering entrances to enter it. Those actually has no use whatsoever in game.
Pages: 1