The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gauras

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
items visability after death
« on: December 02, 2016, 09:25:22 pm »
after death timer of items to be visible to others should be increased its way too short
i died at tormented demons the teleported with ferrocious ring and still other guy got my items and ran away with em

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: items visability after death
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 10:11:39 pm »

Offline Level Down

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 08:44:51 am »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 09:59:04 am »
First and formost, I'd recommend not dying, it's a great way to not lose your items.

Death is the only proper item sink we have, decreasing the timer was a necessary change since nobody was losing their items on death. Losing your items is part of dying, it's the way the game is designed. You are supposed to be punished in some way for dying, that's not something I feel needs changing.

https://emps-world.net/wiki/GA_ticket
You have the option to completely negate the consequences of dying with one, it's an easy way do so. Not everyone may have 10m to drop on a ticket, but everyone can most definitely make 10m without dying. It may take a few hours, but it can potentially save you from losing weeks of progress in terms of money.

You could also just bring a teleport of any kind that you can use in combat, and teleport if you're gonna die. That's a cheaper alternative.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 11:00:07 am »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/GA_ticket

not everyone has spare 10m to spend on a ticket

Cuz risking gear worth upto 100m is totally smart. I do not know how much Gauras lost, but there is absolutely no reason not to use GA when risking over 10m worth of gear.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 12:19:15 pm »
I don't remember when this change was made, maybe around 2 months already
however seeing only poor players that lost most of their banks ( which is around 20m each ) because of a sudden death / lag or whatever happened, I believe it was a big fail.

I've said it before, if we are looking to sink some items from the game, then stop fucking focusing on poor players only, a rich dude who is risking something worth the sink will always have a spare 10m ( or even up to 20m after the last update to EC price of GA ) however the dude who has around 25m worth of items, can't afford a ga for 10 or 15m so we are simply pushing them back to duel arena

Removing GA won't fix the second problem of poor players losing their cash, however rich people will think twice now before they start pvming and then we can actually start sinking some good items that are so damn hard to get rid of ( even selling cheap won't help )

Remove GA and let both get fucked instead of that silly timer change to 1 min that only ruined pvm to poor players

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Roland

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 03:42:51 pm »
EZ money, camp at tormen :DD
Pages: 1