The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline G Maul K0er

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
items appearance
« on: August 10, 2016, 02:57:37 pm »
There is only 1 MINUTE before the items appears, srsly now what is this shit? i can't even go back and take items bcs players will take it
Another reason that players will quit ^^
And there are many reasons srsly now
Change this
And the new items too
Thanks
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:00:59 pm by G Maul K0er »

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
Re: items appearance
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 03:09:14 pm »

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 03:34:44 pm »
Well it was definitely too long before, you could get back everytime. You are able to buy a guardian's angle? Why don't you do that?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:51:15 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Online Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:43:59 pm »
The drop timer is actually surprisingly well balanced, it is enough time to get your items back most of the time, but not too much time so that players who kill bosses actually do have to risk their items. Before the update I had enough time to kill bosses in GWD, die, use bank, go back to GWD, kill 10 minions and pick up all of my items. That pretty much meant that GWD was completely safe.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 04:00:05 pm »
Well it was definitely too long before, you could get back everytime. You are able to buy a guardian's angle? Why don't you do that?

The drop timer is actually surprisingly well balanced, it is enough time to get your items back most of the time, but not too much time so that players who kill bosses actually do have to risk their items. Before the update I had enough time to kill bosses in GWD, die, use bank, go back to GWD, kill 10 minions and pick up all of my items. That pretty much meant that GWD was completely safe.

Well you have 1 hours in osrs and in rs3 you can pay like 300k to save 200m+ worth of gear or get a 1-hour gravestone. People don't expect stuff like this in a private server.

Mary

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 04:03:15 pm »

Well you have 1 hours in osrs and in rs3 you can pay like 300k to save 200m+ worth of gear or get a 1-hour gravestone. People don't expect stuff like this in a private server.
if they want classic rs well classic rs was like this

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 04:04:56 pm »

if they want classic rs well classic rs was like this

the whole 2 people who suggested it, yes.
Pages: 1