The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: issue with spectrals
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »
Fight people who actually want to fight if you don't want them to log or escape
Maybe lets move spectrals and revs to varrock centre?
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr, Fireblast12

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 06:45:44 pm »
there should seriously be a whole new section dedicated to wilderness feedback.

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 07:22:25 pm »
there should seriously be a whole new section dedicated to wilderness feedback.
you're irrelevant stfu
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr, Fireblast12

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 07:28:26 am »

Like 2 months ago i saw you hunting people in deep every day  :-*

And what is point having any npc in wild if they are not risky? high reward should come with high risk :-\

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 01:48:15 pm »
You don't understand my point that those people who PvM don't want to fight players which is why they try to escape in whatever way.

Again: fight people who actually want to fight you or stop crying on the forums when you can't kill PvM'ers

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz, Zudikas95187, 3st Ranger X, Triangle Dot

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 04:13:54 pm »
You don't understand my point that those people who PvM don't want to fight players which is why they try to escape in whatever way.

Again: fight people who actually want to fight you or stop crying on the forums when you can't kill PvM'ers
the fact that you don't care about this feature since it doesn't hurt you in anyway doesn't mean that you have to be a not very nice person..
The escaping is far too easy, it shouldn't be like that, most of the people with a brain agreed with me..
I'm not asking that escaping would be impossible, I'm just asking for a balance between easy escaping and hard escaping..
is it legit I can pj from other players, but I can't pj from a spectral?
I don't care if they do want fight or not, they entered wilderness so they should be prepared for a fight.
High risk high reward...
Now again, if you won't say something close to intelligent, I would like to ask you to stay away from the topic and go bash a wall or some crap to go away with your frustrations, luv <3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:31:53 pm by Charr »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 04:58:23 pm »

the fact that you don't care about this feature since it doesn't hurt you in anyway doesn't mean that you have to be a not very nice person..
The escaping is far too easy, it shouldn't be like that, most of the people with a brain agreed with me..
I'm not asking that escaping would be impossible, I'm just asking for a balance between easy escaping and hard escaping..
I don't care if they do want fight or not, they entered wilderness so they should be prepared for a fight.
High risk high reward...
Now again, if you won't say something close to intelligent, I would like to ask you to stay away from the topic and go bash a wall or some crap to go away with your frustrations, luv <3
Don't make feedback topics if you start crying when people give their honest opinion

try changing my mind with good arguments instead of saying offensive shit that won't change anything

this system is probably here so that when people disconnect while PvM'ing that they have a chance to log out without dying, think your suggestion through in every single way before making a feedback topic
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:05:24 pm by Freestuffyay »

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz, Zudikas95187, Hi Im Ethan, Ledomy10

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 05:56:14 pm »

That's the only reason they're located in wilderness, so there's a chance you might get pkd while killing specs/revs. If you go there you have to take that in count. The current state of spectrals is ridiculous.

go quit

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 06:09:10 pm »

That's the only reason they're located in wilderness, so there's a chance you might get pkd while killing specs/revs. If you go there you have to take that in count. The current state of spectrals is ridiculous.

go quit
'go be inactive'
Anyway, PvMers already have a big disadvantage in a fight versus a pker so why take away the small chances of survival they have?

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2016, 06:13:03 pm »

go quit
'go be inactive'
Anyway, PvMers already have a big disadvantage in a fight versus a pker so why take away the guaranteed ways of survival they have?
Fixed.
The following users liked this post: Earl, Suryoyo K0

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2016, 06:31:33 pm »

go quit
'go be inactive'
Anyway, PvMers already have a big disadvantage in a fight versus a pker so why take away the guaranteed ways of survival they have?
Fixed.
If you have good timing you can attack them between kills

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Pin8pin8

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 07:02:09 pm »

High risk high reward...
Don't make feedback topics if you start crying when people give their honest opinion

try changing my mind with good arguments instead of saying offensive shit that won't change anything

this system is probably here so that when people disconnect while PvM'ing that they have a chance to log out without dying, think your suggestion through in every single way before making a feedback topic
Where are your legit arguments? did you even read my posts?
You didn't even answer my simple question, yet you are being a smartass
I'll ask it again, is it legit that you can pj players from other players but you can't pj players from spectrals? answer this time please, if yes give me a good argument, since I didn't see a single argument of yours..
"Fight people who actually want to fight"--> what is that? an argument?
HEY IM SMART ILL SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO FIGHT LOL ROFL HAHA SO MUCH USE...
if someone is in the wilderness I could care less whether he wants to fight or not, he took the risk, he made a step into the wilderness.
Giving him more chances of making his escape than giving me more chances to kill him is simply unfair, feel free to escape, idc, but make it legit..
If this server is based on pvmers, then tell all the pkers to fuck off and move spectrals to varrock like earl said, if not then atleast try to listen instead of going all smartass/ignorant mode with your useless replies.. I don't want you on this topic unless you have to say something that will make sense..
You do have all pvmers behind you, not because your post make any sense but because you just share their opinion..

Offline Pin8pin8

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 07:03:07 pm »

go quit
'go be inactive'
Fixed.
If you have good timing you can attack them between kills
uhu, when they x log while you can't even start attacking, I'll ask it again, do you even read my posts?
sorry for double post

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2016, 07:20:37 pm »

*All Ancient armour drops to 1m ea*
Purple since January 2016

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »

High risk high reward...

Where are your legit arguments? did you even read my posts?
You didn't even answer my simple question, yet you are being a smartass
I'll ask it again, is it legit that you can pj players from other players but you can't pj players from spectrals? answer this time please, if yes give me a good argument, since I didn't see a single argument of yours..
"Fight people who actually want to fight"--> what is that? an argument?
HEY IM SMART ILL SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO FIGHT LOL ROFL HAHA SO MUCH USE...
if someone is in the wilderness I could care less whether he wants to fight or not, he took the risk, he made a step into the wilderness.
Giving him more chances of making his escape than giving me more chances to kill him is simply unfair, feel free to escape, idc, but make it legit..
If this server is based on pvmers, then tell all the pkers to fuck off and move spectrals to varrock like earl said, if not then atleast try to listen instead of going all smartass/ignorant mode with your useless replies.. I don't want you on this topic unless you have to say something that will make sense..
You do have all pvmers behind you, not because your post make any sense but because you just share their opinion..
The problem is that you don't make sense either, what do you want? What is your desired change?
Don't give some vague description of your feedback and expect people to understand what you want changed, give a solution.

Wilderness combat works the same on emps as in runescape, you can't PJ people who are in a fight with a monster but you can PJ people who are in a fight with a player (which is how it's supposed to be).

We shouldn't overhaul the way the whole PvP system works just so you can kill people at spectrals, the changes would have to much impact on the wilderness in general.

'When you are fcing a random ranger can intercept you because you aren't being under attack, is that meant to be like that?
if not, can you change the pj timer that it works for both parties in a fight, so if I fc someone noone can intercept me since I would be classified as under attack.'
This is literally what PJ'ing is and why people suggested to add it so they could interupt fights.
Changing it so that it works for both parties isn't possible because you would have to remove the whole PJ system.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz
Pages: 1 2 3 4