The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
issue with spectrals
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:12:28 pm »
Hi,
when I go and rek people at spectrals, they can just stand and take the aggro from spectrals without me being able to attack em.
spectrals won't hit crap in 10seconds and they can just close their client, ez escape..
another issue there is, is the pj timer.
When you are fcing a random ranger can intercept you because you aren't being under attack, is that meant to be like that?
if not, can you change the pj timer that it works for both parties in a fight, so if I fc someone noone can intercept me since I would be classified as under attack.
ps: not very nice people that will cry that they die in wilderness, don't enter wilderness..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:19:02 pm by Charr »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Skeletaltrio

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: issue with spectrals
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 06:21:50 pm »
ps: not very nice people that will cry that they die in wilderness, don't enter wilderness..

ps: not very nice people that will cry that they can't kill PvMers, don't enter wilderness..

Don't be so stupid by getting outsmarted by the most stupid people of the whole damn community. All you PKers do nowadays is cry. If you hate everything in Wilderness so much then quit the game and do the whole goddamn server a favor.

Basically what you're saying there is that PvMers should just accept the fact that they get killed and not get upset about it but you PKers can cry about everything. What a nice hypocrite attitude you have there.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:25:44 pm by Charr »
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz, 3st Ranger X, Ledomy10, Danielshapz, Triangle Dot, King Jan

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:27:05 pm »

ps: not very nice people that will cry that they can't kill PvMers, don't enter wilderness..

Don't be so stupid by getting outsmarted by the most stupid people of the whole damn community. All you PKers do nowadays is cry. If you hate everything in Wilderness so much then quit the game and do the whole goddamn server a favor.

Basically what you're saying there is that PvMers should just accept the fact that they get killed and not get upset about it but you PKers can cry about everything. What a nice hypocrite attitude you have there.
lol
thanks for your input I guess
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:26:27 pm by Charr »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Skeletaltrio

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 06:30:53 pm »

lol

Now you may wonder why I'm so offensive towards you? Well, that's because you're whole feedback is at the offensive side. Wanna think what the whole community actually thinks when you suggest shit?

Or in other words, nobody cares.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:26:46 pm by Charr »

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 06:35:40 pm »

lol

Now you may wonder why I'm so offensive towards you? Well, that's because you're whole feedback is at the offensive side. Wanna think what the whole community actually thinks when you suggest shit?

can you just refrain from posting..
Your arguments have no logical side to it , keep your bias to yourself..

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:27:03 pm by Charr »

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 06:42:04 pm »
not very nice people Pk-ers who cant even kill some noob at Spectrals shouldnt enter wilderness either.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:22:40 pm by Charr »
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 06:42:23 pm »
10/10 intro ;D

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Skeletaltrio

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 06:43:52 pm »

lol

can you just refrain from posting..
Your arguments have no logical side to it , keep your bias to yourself..

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

75% of your so called feedback is a monologue of your PK trip. That's no feedback. Look at how Lars or Drugs do their feedback. They don't call every person who dies in Wilderness not very nice people. They tell how to fix a problem; that's feedback. You just report a problem; that's just stating the obvious. There's a major difference. And if you think ''can you change the pj timer'' is feedback then you're more braindead than I ever thought.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:28:03 pm by Charr »
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 07:02:54 pm »
PKers nearly made a huge mob fight because of the pj timer, and yes trio has a point.

PKers do cry everyday for no basic reasons(not all of them)

Plus i would dare to step my feet into the wilderness because i know what shit i'm into, and i've escaped SO many fcers rangers and hybrids.. It's not about not very nice people, It's all about thinking and outplays.

I disagree, I find the pj timer fine.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:29:25 pm by Charr »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 07:25:14 pm »
The pj timer is supposed to work like that. You aren't classified as under attack if you aren't being attacked, this seems pretty logical to me.

Keep your feedback topics clean, for the love of god.
;
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0, Triangle Dot

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2016, 07:52:43 pm »
The pj timer is supposed to work like that. You aren't classified as under attack if you aren't being attacked, this seems pretty logical to me.

Keep your feedback topics clean, for the love of god.
Nvm i see your point.

However, See Char even knows ;p
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:55:05 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 10:06:24 pm »
You are in wilderness fighting 1vs1, your opponent is out of food,so he stops attacking you, then his mate comes and rushes you since you aren't under attack anymore..
Is this logical?

People that were insulted with my ps..
I said that people that die and complain about their death are not very nice people.
I didnt call everyone that dies a not very nice person..
Skelettrio,refrain from posting if the only thing you can say is full of hate and bias..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:56:38 pm by Charr »

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 10:18:27 pm »
Pj update has more advantages for deep wildy pking than disadvanatges.

But on topic, it is very silly how you cannot pj people of npc's (especially spectrals because you can't pj the npc of the player either). Like he said they just stop attacking and x log, how is that by any means considered fair.

And with regard to the pkers 'crying' because they can't kill pvmers, it is totally justified in my opinion. Currently there are 2 guaranteed ways to escape from any solo pker (one being x logging, the other being zgs speccing). And if that's not enough there's a escape from the wilderness 30 steps south of the spectral area, even when tbed.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:36:45 pm by Lars »
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr, Fireblast12, Earl

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 01:16:58 pm »
Pj update has more advantages for deep wildy pking than disadvanatges.

But on topic, it is very silly how you cannot pj people of npc's (especially spectrals because you can't pj the npc of the player either). Like he said they just stop attacking and x log, how is that by any means considered fair.

And with not so smart to the pkers 'crying' because they can't kill pvmers, it is totally justified in my opinion. Currently there are 2 guaranteed ways to escape from any solo pker (one being x logging, the other being zgs speccing). And if that's not enough there's a escape from the wilderness 30 steps south of the spectral area, even when tbed.

Escaping from 1v1 is really easy indeed...

And yeah, it is stupid that you are not able to attack player while (s)he is killing monsters in wild 1v1 combat zones.. There is just noway how you could die at spectrals or green dragons at the moment.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 01:45:26 pm »
Fight people who actually want to fight if you don't want them to log or escape

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pr0skillz, 3st Ranger X, Yaz, Ledomy10, Triangle Dot, King Jan
Pages: 1 2 3 4