The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Is this a joke
« on: January 14, 2015, 06:12:08 pm »
How come Morrigan has higher accuracy and strength than both 3rd age and armadyl yet they're both superior to the gear? I keep hitting 0s, if I get lucky I hit 40 once every minute?

Buff the gear up..

Mod Mary

Re: Is this a joke
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:47:42 pm »
Then ur just unlucky. Like you said it has higher strength and higher accuracy. It's already wrecking hard

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 07:09:06 pm »
Then ur just unlucky. Like you said it has higher strength and higher accuracy. It's already wrecking hard
No I am not "unlucky". I've been on 2 trips to kree'arra now and random kids with armadyl and not even ranger boots or b gloves are getting drops when I am apparentely wearing maxed range gear including glory t and I am even using javelin special attacks.

The strength is high no doubt, when I hit I hit high. But the accuracy...it's pathetic.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 07:12:07 pm »
No I am not "unlucky". I've been on 2 trips to kree'arra now and random kids with armadyl and not even ranger boots or b gloves are getting drops when I am apparentely wearing maxed range gear including glory t and I am even using javelin special attacks.

The strength is high no doubt, when I hit I hit high. But the accuracy...it's pathetic.

Unlucky. I have had people with completely shit gear steal my Bandos drops sometimes. By the way, use Diamond bolts if you aren't doing so already.

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 07:13:12 pm »
No, it's not a joke.

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 07:29:11 pm »

Unlucky. I have had people with completely shit gear steal my Bandos drops sometimes. By the way, use Diamond bolts if you aren't doing so already.
I use zamorak bow

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 10:20:40 pm »
I've went to do some K'ril solos today using max range gear with javelins as my weapon. There was a player wearing black dragonhide and wielding zamorak god bow killing him too. I've hit 60s once every 10 minutes however the dude in black dragonhide were getting all the drops?! I got 3 out of 15 kills? I was potted up, buffed up, piety range on, yet black dragonhide overpowers morrigan...?

I have tried crossbow with diamond (e), ruby (e), god bow and lastly javelins... The results are same, inaccurate as hell.

I did not pay 60M for morrigan set so I could let noobs in black dragonhide and archer helmet crash my drops?

The stat/bonuses say it has higher accuracy and strength than 3rd age and armadyl, how come it has less accuracy than ******* black ****hide?

Do not dare say I am unlucky, I know what I am posting

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 10:29:31 pm »
I've went to do some K'ril solos today using max range gear with javelins as my weapon. There was a player wearing black dragonhide and wielding zamorak god bow killing him too. I've hit 60s once every 10 minutes however the dude in black dragonhide were getting all the drops?! I got 3 out of 15 kills? I was potted up, buffed up, piety range on, yet black dragonhide overpowers morrigan...?

I have tried crossbow with diamond (e), ruby (e), god bow and lastly javelins... The results are same, inaccurate as hell.

I did not pay 60M for morrigan set so I could let noobs in black dragonhide and archer helmet crash my drops?

The stat/bonuses say it has higher accuracy and strength than 3rd age and armadyl, how come it has less accuracy than ******* black ****hide?

Do not dare say I am unlucky, I know what I am posting

Tried without piety? I've noticed that z spear is somehow more accurate when it is not active.
Also I agree the accuracy is flawed of higher end gear, i tried to get a dragon defender yesterday with a z spear(and weilding the defender right before they died) and the first 10 cyclops which took me like 20 minutes until the next defender and then another 20 for the next and so on because the accuracy with the zs is less than a d long and is far less with piety. Somehow..!?

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 01:41:45 am »
>one person experiencing lack of RNG
>"your game is a joke".jpg

I think your compliant is a joke

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, 3st Ranger X

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 04:13:55 am »

Rofl haha, that made my day LOLOL

Idk about that shoaib, hits are awkward these days

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Ugthanki

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mr. Camel AKA Terroristi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 02:49:33 pm »
Ofcourse they get ur drop if u're using zammy bow at bosses instead of diamond or/and ruby bolts hhh
L2Boss u scrub :doge:

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 03:37:03 pm »

/Thread.

You're just simply out of luck.

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 03:44:25 pm »
Simply out of luck, there's no luck with this gear, are you guys OK?

There's been hundreds of complaints about the statius / vestas gear already, can't you understand? This gear needs to be buffed the fk up and if not then lock this thread.

Afaik Josh and Chazz, you don't even PvM ingame, I do, I have lots of experience, I find it extremely annoying when players wearing 1m gear crash my drops when I wear over 100m+.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 04:23:03 pm »
I agree, it should buffed up slightly, just the accuracy that is.

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 04:29:38 pm »
I believe the accuracy should be buffed; nothing else.
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009
Pages: 1 2