The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Paps

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ice Strykewyrm
« on: May 19, 2015, 07:46:56 am »
I feel like there has been a topic about them already but w/e.

Went to kill them for the 1st time, took a full inventory of potions and brews and eventually I killed 40 without drinking 1 brew. They do drop the best boots ingame, buff please.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Strykewyrm
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:58:59 am »
As u know, the drop rate is 1/500 and to get there you have to go through the deepest wildy, so therfore i dont see any reason why it should be buffed. I disagree. Its fine as it is now.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:38:28 am »
As u know, the drop rate is 1/500 and to get there you have to go through the deepest wildy, so therfore i dont see any reason why it should be buffed. I disagree. Its fine as it is now.
"go through deepest wildy" dead deepest wildy*

They're as strong as moss giants. So you want everything to be easy? Take a full inventory of prayer pots and kill 400 of these.
The following users liked this post: Ahrim Ghost, Ledomy10

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 11:55:13 am »
I do feel they're really underpowered, pray and they barely do any damage.
Maybe they should be replaced by the glacors that drop the boots in rs, since those have actual combat mechanics that you need to watch out for.
;
The following users liked this post: Reemster

Offline 3 X 1 T

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 07:45:25 am »

They're as strong as moss giants. So you want everything to be easy? Take a full inventory of prayer pots and kill 400 of these.
Not really that part of wildy always has pkers lurking around waiting for someone to go there.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 08:05:31 am »

Not really that part of wildy always has pkers lurking around waiting for someone to go there.
That's an overstatement. I've only managed to find 2 people in the god knows how many times i've been to strykewyrms.
The trick is using both worlds and maybe checking the route without your gear before you go.
;

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 08:47:20 am »
Id say make the place so that you can get attacked by PKers in it. Not just outside. I thought it was like this before an update too??

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 11:23:42 am »
Id say make the place so that you can get attacked by PKers in it. Not just outside. I thought it was like this before an update too??

Then the prices will be so fking high so no thx.
We're asking to make it a lil bit harder but not impossible to kill ( I'm sure you'll stay there 24/7 if this happens ) lol

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 10:36:52 pm »
I received glaiven boots after killing this wyrm over 50 times once then I managed to sell it for 25 millions..
It really needs to have a buff. However, prices will stay the same.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 11:06:33 pm »
They rarely drop any of those boots, and if they do it's always glaivens. The fact that they are member only and in deep wilderness makes them special already.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 04:39:45 am »
they are the highest tier boots we have. they not supposed to be easy to get

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 09:45:30 am »
they are the highest tier boots we have. they not supposed to be easy to get
But if you'd read the OP's post again, then you'd understand that they are easy to get at the moment.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 11:22:35 am »

Then the prices will be so fking high so no thx.
We're asking to make it a lil bit harder but not impossible to kill ( I'm sure you'll stay there 24/7 if this happens ) lol
There is not alot of pkers.. this will just minimise the chance just a touch. Its not as if theres gonna be people 24/7 now..
Pages: 1