The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I rings
« on: September 01, 2016, 08:19:59 pm »
Would be nice if imbued rings had more than 1,5k charges. Fighting against someone using d darts is just crazy how fast they run out of charges..  :'( :'(

Mary

Re: I rings
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 10:31:53 pm »
We'll keep all feedback after a new update into account :) Better buff something later than release something broken!
Thanks for the feedback

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 11:33:31 am »
Aren't fremennik rings like 100k?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 11:48:51 am »

Scrolls probably more expensive and can take a while to buy

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 09:36:41 pm »

But you lose the rings, not the scrolls no?

Mary

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 09:46:54 pm »

But you lose the rings, not the scrolls no?
you lose the scroll aswell, hence the easy droprate/easy boss

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 05:28:45 am »
I honestly think we should keep it this way. It's a sink to fremennik rings and will always give the Dagannoth kings a valuable drop. It's a good update to stabilize the price of scrolls and rings alike.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 08:09:17 am »
I honestly think we should keep it this way. It's a sink to fremennik rings and will always give the Dagannoth kings a valuable drop. It's a good update to stabilize the price of scrolls and rings alike.

But will people ultimately even bother to go DKS for a single max hit? Active players could use like upto 3 scrolls per day.

Mary

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:17 am »

But will people ultimately even bother to go DKS for a single max hit? Active players could use like upto 3 scrolls per day.
There's always ppl that pay, and people looking to earn money, so i think the price will adjust accordingly

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 09:50:43 am »

There's always ppl that pay, and people looking to earn money

No, there aren't either for any other high-level combat item. Why would there be for the rings after the release hype?

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 10:38:19 am »

There's always ppl that pay, and people looking to earn money, so i think the price will adjust accordingly
Well I consider myself someone who fits that description normally, but even I won't pay ~30m for one extra hit that last like 1 hour?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 10:44:33 am »

Well I consider myself someone who fits that description normally, but even I won't pay ~30m for one extra hit that last like 1 hour?

Probably less than 1 hour if using d darts or anything that has the attack speed of a whip. Also, the slower the weapon is, the higher its base max hit is, making the extra 1 maxhit even less relevant on those kind of weapons.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 11:09:42 am »
Probably doesn't even last 30 minutes. Did 1 slayer task of abyssal watchers and I used ~450 charges from my imbued archers ring because of their special ability.

Edit// It's fine the way it is currently in my opinion. Use them wisely or where you think you will need those extra stats, for example in PK or at bosses.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:29:07 pm by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1