The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Neptune Ink

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
great update bye thomy but question
« on: August 08, 2015, 01:22:54 pm »
so when you use d skim if someone has 70 prayer left it will put them to 0 pray so them needing to use p pot in order to put pray back on?..

also, so many updates and im waiting for g maul and dark bow to get fixed?.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: great update bye thomy but question
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 01:50:00 pm »
Whats up with gmaul and dark now?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:58:31 pm by Yaz »

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 01:56:59 pm »
Changes of 08/08/2015:
Dragon scimitar special attack nerfed. The special attack no longer drains any prayer points.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Deandam7, Ledomy10

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 01:09:50 am »
bro there boo boo g maul is nerfed hard and dark bow you cant use the spec attack cuas its shit.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 02:16:01 am »
bro there boo boo g maul is nerfed hard and dark bow you cant use the spec attack cuas its shit.
gmaul.was.nerfed.for.a.reason.

yall.pures.dont.need.op.shit.stop.suggesting.boosts.and.start.suggestings.nerfs.that.make.more.sense.
Gmaul.was.op.as.fk.and.i.dont.giv.a.fk.wat.any1.says.
It.was.op.enough.to.even.rek.on.mains.being.a.50k.weapon.

I.think.this.server.needs.balance.that.50k.weapons.wont.overdo.20m.weapons.Theres.a.gap.in.price.for.a.reason.and.youre.pure.for.a.reason.
we.suggest.boosting.a.weapon.because.there.are.more.expensive.weapons.that.hit.better(obviously).or.just.weapons.that.are.mad.op.and.youre.like."lets.make.everything.madop"rather.than.suggesting.a.nerf.on.ridiculously.op.shit.

on.topic.gmaul.was.a.fucking.retarded.op.and.loads.of.people.suggested.how.to.fix.it.The.fix.wasnt.100%.what.we.wanted.but.its.better.than.having.a.retardedop.gmaul.

dbow:
Everyone.wants.back.the.days.where.you.could.40-40.on.a.pure.having.no.gear.and.dbow.only?WHAT.
The.essence.of.pure.pking.should.not.rely.on.dbow.only.even.when.you.are.the.rangedpure.KNIVES.JAVS.AXES.SEERCULL.ZBOW.
Same.shit.on.main.dbow.on.main.would.just.fall.in.a.category.of.being.retarded.op.main.and.dbow.would.not.make.sense.when.you.are.the.main.rangetank=use.bolts..

what

this.is.what.annoyed.me.in.wild.community,the.fact.that.people.whined.about.weapons.and.wanting.boost.and.the.boost.would.always.result.in.mad.op.weapons.that.bring.us.more.pjers.or.rushers.with.shit.like.dbow.

my.first.pure.was.gmaul.it.was.mad.fun.when.i.hit.32-25-19.or.shit.like.that.now.people.get.mad.when.they.dont.hit.35-35-35.and.go.on.the.suggestion.board.to.rant.about.how.they.couldnt.kill.someone

ALSO:GNISFPDGH
dscim.update.wasnt.even.slightly.a.good.update.just.goes.to.prove.how.you.pkers.want.more.opshit#IMDONE
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 02:33:47 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Ledomy10

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 04:29:32 am »
actually thats not even close to what i want there bud i want the special attack to have a purpose you shouldnt have to be in max gear to spec a 35-35 when pures do that with dds 4 times instead of twice so??? we got all this op pointless shit im asking to at least make the d bow spec usable ffs.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 04:58:02 am »
actually thats not even close to what i want there bud i want the special attack to have a purpose you shouldnt have to be in max gear to spec a 35-35 when pures do that with dds 4 times instead of twice so??? we got all this op pointless shit im asking to at least make the d bow spec usable ffs.
dds.35-35=gmaul.25-25-20
dds.is..just.a.better.weapon.cause.it.has.more.spec.and.a.higher.attack.
You.can.also.use.dragon.defender.on.pures.which.is.op.

everyone.realized.that.the.gmaul.pkers.are.dying.cause.theres.no.players.and.went.to.a.dds.where.there.is.competition.
Now.theres.more.ddsers.and.gmaulers.are.forced.to.fight.ddsers.

If.dds.is.op.(if.it.is)then.why.not.suggest.nerfing.it.instead.you.say.boost.another.weapon..???
About.dbow...dbow.is.even.worse.than.gmaul.60%spec=2hits.
I.dont.see.why.would.you.use.dbow.in.purepk.anyways.

you.can.literally.use.zbow.to.hit.constantly.enough.to.get.your.enemy.to.only.eat.eat.eat.

feels.a.bit.like.pkers.with.low.bank.wanting.more.boosts.
Dds.is.fast.and.it.takes.less.spec.and.it.hits.good?Why.not.dds.pk.

Yes.gmaul.got.a.nerf.and.dds.didnt.the.problem.is.not.the.gmaul.it.is.the.dds.stop.suggesting.changes.made.about.gmaul..
Im.sure.theres.loads.of.pkers.that.have.realized.the.dds.problem.aswell.but.are.now.mains.cause.pures.died.out.and.having.a.op.dds.is.quite.fun.on.main.so.they.wont.say.anything.

Back.in.the.day.me.and.earl.made.shittons.of.suggestions.about.pking.50%.of.them.were.implemented.
I.am.out.of.it.by.now.having.not.played.for.awhile.

the.point.is.though.

dds.is.op=suggest.nerfing.it.cause.its.also.a.50k.weapon.and.its.not.suppose.to.hit.that.much.
I.have.suggested.this.I.think.if.not.it.was.the.last.few.weeks.of.me.playing.and.I.simply.didnt.give.a.fuck.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:01:46 am by Drugs »

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 06:41:23 am »
that's not the point lil dude its to have a balance its fked up they nerfed d bow and g maul and then make dds op it was fine how it use to be you seen g maulers dders and rangers some magers. but, you cant just take one thing and op it and make others shit like wtf is going on. all im saying is make the shit like it use to be when no one complained.. you got pointless shit that's op like bolts hitting 60 tf? your taking the point out of skill pking now we got rangers with nothen going out there with d bolts and a c bow maxing... we got people going out there with a str ammy and gloves maxing with claws and dds then we got g maulers in maxed gear cant even spec 36, and pures in maxed range gear just to hit a 28 and the spec you'll be happy if you spec 8-8 that's how it is i pk everyday so i no.. that's truth.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 07:07:06 am »
that's not the point lil dude its to have a balance its fked up they nerfed d bow and g maul and then make dds op it was fine how it use to be you seen g maulers dders and rangers some magers. but, you cant just take one thing and op it and make others shit like wtf is going on. all im saying is make the shit like it use to be when no one complained.. you got pointless shit that's op like bolts hitting 60 tf? your taking the point out of skill pking now we got rangers with nothen going out there with d bolts and a c bow maxing... we got people going out there with a str ammy and gloves maxing with claws and dds then we got g maulers in maxed gear cant even spec 36, and pures in maxed range gear just to hit a 28 and the spec you'll be happy if you spec 8-8 that's how it is i pk everyday so i no.. that's truth.
claws.are.15m.they.are.suppose.to.hit.good.on.a.pure.
Gmaul.was.op.it.was.nerfed.
dbow.was.op.it.was.nerfed
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Bolts.are.slow.on.pures.therefore.you.can.only.go.for.2ndary.bolt.which.ofc.might.end.up.with.a.60(gl.lol)
Seems.to.me.that.somebody.just.dies.to.combos.alot.

yeah.theres.shit.out.there.that.hit.good.but.your.point.is.=MAKE.EVERYTHING.HIT.GOOD.BECAUSE.IM.SICK.OF.EVERYTHING.HITTING.GOOD.

go.ahead.use.bolts.if.they.are.so.good.go.for.bolts.to.gmaul.combo.or.whatever.that.shit.is.dope.
you.just.went.to.prod.dbow.and.hug.gmaul.and.pk.like.that.while.there.are.people.out.there.using.what.is.good.and.reking.you.

dscim.clawers.or.smite.and.seecrull.spec.to.try.to.pk.their.claws.its.not.damn.impossible.you.just.lack.immagination.you.go.to.wild.with.a.quite.a.decent.risk.assume.and.then.whine.when.you.die.to.50k.risks.#welcome2purepk

likewat

While.I.do.agree.to.nerfing.shitopweapons.you.just.have.not.said.anything.about.them.other.than."PLSFIX.OMG.WILD.DBOW.DDS.2OP"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:12:25 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 10:04:25 pm »
not even close to my point lol idk what tf your talking about everything should be equal d bow it being able to hit 35s is not op idk where you got that from when it has only 2 specs and then dds maxing 35-35 with 4 specs closes ure opinion there claws will always be op g maul was not op at all when you only get 3 hits it should be a strong 3 hits if your not gonna fix it at least make it more accurate to a hit there no g maulers in the wildy which is a shame soo..

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 10:29:17 pm »
not even close to my point lol idk what tf your talking about everything should be equal d bow it being able to hit 35s is not op idk where you got that from when it has only 2 specs and then dds maxing 35-35 with 4 specs closes ure opinion there claws will always be op g maul was not op at all when you only get 3 hits it should be a strong 3 hits if your not gonna fix it at least make it more accurate to a hit there no g maulers in the wildy which is a shame soo..
Looks like Drugs has taken all the dots away from you...
The following users liked this post: King125, C4 Nerd

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 10:58:47 pm »
my. bad .bro. i. didnt. no. i. forgot. them. i.forgot.i.was.typing.a.paper.for.my.teacher.soz. lil homie

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 07:24:14 am »
my. bad .bro. i. didnt. no. i. forgot. them. i.forgot.i.was.typing.a.paper.for.my.teacher.soz. lil homie
U keep changing ur points,. Enough with this nerf situation d scimitar turns off prayers and that's enough in my opinion if you're looking for a server with op shit then you must have landed on the wrong server, in fact Karl pointed out every single thing you were complaining of.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 05:05:07 pm »
im not worried about the d skim dum dum i asked a simple question idc about it im just waiting for d bow and g maul to be fixed thats all so go do some chores plz thanks lil dude.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 10:37:48 pm »
im not worried about the d skim dum dum i asked a simple question idc about it im just waiting for d bow and g maul to be fixed thats all so go do some chores plz thanks lil dude.
Why are u asking about it in the first place? if you're not worried about it? ???
Second of all, d bow and g maul will remain the same and I won't state why, because drugs have already pointed everything. BTW I don't do chores and stating 'lil' in every post u have makes you a child in my opinion.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Drugs
Pages: 1 2