The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Gmaul
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:21:29 am »
It is too stronk on mains, it hits very constant as you can see from dh pk.
If your max is like 45 with gmaul, then hitting 30-35 is not even rare. It's way less rare than having 70 max with ags and hitting 50-55.

Keep on mind we talk about hitting very good on mains with 99 defence and dharok/bandos etc armors.

Dds never really even hits 20-30 on mains.
I have heard you can't change it for mains w/o changing it for pures so make the drop less rare or whatever.
Yes we have op sets like zuriel and shit and Im here whining about gmaul? Go take a peek in wilderness and see how many people actually pk with dh and gmaul rather than anything else. So in almost every fight I'd say you run into a op gmaul in a face of dher or someone using it after zamorak spear.

It's ridicuous. rushjreh'

Inb4 dhers start whining but you have to admit it is too strong for what it is, even people with high banks that can afford an ags which costs shitloads go for gmaul. And not it's not because it's fun, it would be fun if the hits with it would be rare. Not op.

Maybe it's just because everyone uses it, but then again they use it for a reason. I dont think it looks op just for me.
"they are rich they dont care about money they like fun weapons" > even good, or wealthy pkers care about money after they have lost some

Idh any facts, I'm based on what I've seen in wild after I came back and before I left. And it's still the same.
I'd say combat different weapons need some invidual tweaks from time to time.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:31:10 am by Drugs »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Gmaul
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 12:30:24 am »
I do agree with this, being able to hit 3 45s in a matter of seconds isn't what it should be.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 12:33:37 am »
I do agree with this, being able to hit 3 45s in a matter of seconds isn't what it should be.
Well you almost never hit that on main, but it isnt rare to swap to gmaul after axing like 50-60 and double specing gmaul for 30-30. In under 1-2 seconds.

You can't even whip 50 and ags 70 in that time. Even if you wanted cause the timer is higher.

Yeah okay, 60 dh to 30-30 gmaul is okay, if it were rare occasion which it isn't. :)
Btw how much is gmaul, 100k? :( :/

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:07:17 am »
Well you almost never hit that on main, but it isnt rare to swap to gmaul after axing like 50-60 and double specing gmaul for 30-30. In under 1-2 seconds.
You can't even whip 50 and ags 70 in that time. Even if you wanted cause the timer is higher.[/quote]
People should eat after getting hit 60, but that brings up the whole "should you safe" discussion which is not where I want to go.
I'd say remove a bit of damage from the spec and it should be fine.
;

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 11:06:50 am »
We already had a nerf for the gmaul in mind before, it will be looked into once Thomy isn't busy/done with more important things.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Pages: 1