The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Gladiator Maul
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:46:32 pm »
I think Gladiator Maul is too overpowered. It is extremely accurate and has extremely high hits... You can easily hit 65 with the most shitless armour.
Do you guys agree or do you think it is fine as it is?

Mary

Re: Gladiator Maul
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 07:58:45 pm »
Test it's dps with similar outfits with weapons with the same levels and i'll consider

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:13:26 pm »
Test it's dps with similar outfits with weapons with the same levels and i'll consider

Gladiator maul isn't a DPS weapon. It's a pvp KO weapon which is able to hit as high as other similar weapons with their special attack. This means you can hit high af without needing to wait for the special attack bar to refill. The DPS is irrelevant since nobody will ever use it for that.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 08:51:53 pm »

Gladiator maul isn't a DPS weapon. It's a pvp KO weapon which is able to hit as high as other similar weapons with their special attack. This means you can hit high af without needing to wait for the special attack bar to refill. The DPS is irrelevant since nobody will ever use it for that.

EXACTLY

Mary

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 08:56:23 pm »
A special attack usually has 50% extra accuracy, and this weapon is on par with other 2h weapons for accuracy bonus. So I don't see how a couple samples of hits can be more accurate than any other special attack. You lose accuracy and some maxhit in exchange for not having to spend energy

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 07:28:16 am »
A special attack usually has 50% extra accuracy

Yes, and the special attack bar makes that justifiable: it limits how often the attack can be used. But if the attack before the extra 50% accuracy is almost a guaranteed hit already, what does that 50% extra accuracy even benefit? It changes barely nothing and the hit will depend heavily on RNG, since accuracy increases the chance to not hit 0, instead of increasing the chance to not hit low.

The problem here is the maxhit. Gladiator Maul is able to hit 70+ without a special attack. That's comparable to unlimited GS specs.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 02:03:56 pm »
A special attack usually has 50% extra accuracy

Yes, and the special attack bar makes that justifiable: it limits how often the attack can be used. But if the attack before the extra 50% accuracy is almost a guaranteed hit already, what does that 50% extra accuracy even benefit? It changes barely nothing and the hit will depend heavily on RNG, since accuracy increases the chance to not hit 0, instead of increasing the chance to not hit low.

The problem here is the maxhit. Gladiator Maul is able to hit 70+ without a special attack. That's comparable to unlimited GS specs.

69*
in max gear it's 69, and it actuslly isn't that op in pvp, plus you nearly always risk it if skulled.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
Pages: 1