The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: game rules
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 01:12:38 pm »
i have couple of things to state here
-about "someone"
first of all he is just provoking you while you are calling him a kid and telling him to grow up, which makes you more childish than him(no offense)
- "kena" i honestly don't know what to say,what you did is just so  meaningless,stupid,bullshit (no offense)
giving away your account or your clan's account to a random guy even if someone suggested it is just unexplained unless u have a good reason for it
-everyone here is forgetting something very important
the reason why rules are there is very obvious
even though  kena threw away his account and made a dumb mistake, doesn't necessarily mean that the other guy is good
no the opposite actually its the very first reason rules exit in the first place
to prevent bad guys from ruining the community of the game which for some reason staff team members are siding with
that certain guy i don't know what's his name
so i don't see any reason not to add such a rule
- one more notice: i am not really siding with anyone in this post since everyone here is wrong and right,plus I have no intention in replying for this topic any further since it's going to be either complaints or dumb some dumb replies and i don't want to act genius/geeky

-oh also there was a fact proved that people cannot agree to one thing if there was someone complaining
as we can all see what is exactly happening here   

Offline Hazerofdoom

• Liked: 56 times
  • +0/-0
  • Spiders scare me.
    • View Profile
Re: game rules
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 01:15:20 pm »
This thread has been locked due to it derailing out of control.
The responses no longer adhere to the feedback originally given and are just posts flaming each other.
If you have problems with other members you would like to discuss, please use the private message feature.
Need help about an issue like account and item recovery?
Make a helpdesk ticket!

Want information about something in game?
The wiki is exactly for that!

Pages: 1 2 3