The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Forum Signature
« on: February 13, 2016, 07:38:14 am »
I'm already aware that some signature limits exist, but I feel like some more are needed.
I agree that signatures should allow us to use some pictures and gifs, but I feel like some signatures are just too big, taking too much space on topics, because of multiple pictures, may they be big or small.
I mean, some signatures take 200-300% more space, than the actual reply itself!

I think that setting some limits could be a way to go, may it be max file size, or pixels per pixels, it could save lots of space, and allow more replies per page while on a topic.

Current Limits; Max characters: 550; Images in your signature must be no higher than 420 pixels

Edit: I just took a moment to examine the current limits, image limitation by pixels do exist, but perhaps it is still too large, as we can clearly see 2-3 big images in a single signature, one bellow each other, making it even "bigger".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:08:52 am by Zaros »

The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Blue Bird

Mary

Re: Forum Signature
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 04:09:48 pm »
You can add 3 images of max 420 pixels high in your signature
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Emperorozzy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Signature
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 04:17:56 pm »
Worth noting that the youtube tag should be limited on signatures (you can see my signature below which is purely for example)
Pages: 1