The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Forum feedback/suggestion
« on: February 26, 2016, 05:44:41 am »
This topic is about forum signatures, I'm well aware that I've already created a topic concerning these, but this one can also be considered a different suggestion.

My suggestion this time, is to allow us to either enable, or disable signatures in various posts we make.
The utility of a such thing, would be to save some space in threads. I can use my clan page for example.
My first post in the topic, being about the clan, got my forum signature in it, and all 3 other reserved posts have them as well. For my side, I'd disable my signature in the following 3 posts, if not even in all 4 posts in it, to save space as it's an information page.

Feel free to give your opinion on this.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Forum feedback/suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:06:49 am »
I'd actually find this somewhat useful, if you're creating topics that need multiple posts like your clan topic or my slayer guide it's a bit weird to have your sig in the middle of it.
;
The following users liked this post: Zaros
Pages: 1