The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline G4laxy

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
For Thomy
« on: November 17, 2014, 10:32:52 am »
Hey Thomy, and anyone else reading.

I thought I'd make a post to thank you for all the recent updates which have made Emps-world much more enjoyable.
It is nice playing a server in which the owner is very onto issues and constantly fixing problems to suit the players.

I hope you can keep making it better and finally get the player count up.
Personally, I think the best thing to do it constantly (maybe not ALWAYS, but often) make skilling better and more enjoyable.
A big reason I don't play often is because I find skilling (all my non 99 skills) very boring, continuous and slow, making me not even bother training them.

Once again, thanks for making many positive improvements to Emps-World in an effort to maintain player count, you are doing well. I'm sure many will agree.

Pat.

Offline Elite Mossy7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: For Thomy
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:41:21 am »
skilling is not so hard, maybe some skills is hard like agility and kinda boring, but other ones is easy to train just turn on music go like fishing etc.

Feel free to ask for help :)
Pm me if you need signature!

Mary

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 10:43:51 am »
We're currently fixing on making herblore and crafting more responsible! Also agility and smithing have received some xp buffs so they should be more enjoyable now ;)

Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated ;)

Offline Privet

• +0/-0
  • shrek is love,shrek is life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 10:44:40 am »
Just grab some friends to skype and go go :D

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 10:45:50 am »
Thank you very much! I'm happy to read such positive feedback. :D

Offline G4laxy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 10:48:17 am »
Thanks guys for the tips, but trust me, I've played long enough to know these things :P I personally find sitting there chopping wood and burning it for hours on end boring, but I'm not saying EHH THOMY THIS GAME SUCKS. I just think it adds that much more to the fun factor of the game with lots of little fun features :) Just like to help thomy get that player count up again.

+ No problem thomy, glad to see emps really lighting up again and being able to enjoy new features.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 09:47:58 pm »
I'd like to see Skilling more interactive. I don't, however, want Skilling to be too easy. :)

Nice Feedback though. :)
Pages: 1