The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
Feedback about myself :D
« on: October 31, 2017, 10:41:46 am »
Hello, Since I'm trying to get mod, staff team don't really see me as a good choice for that. Of course not whole staff team thinks like that, there some excuses.
Well about myself. I'm 18 years old. Living in Lithuania. In my life I have couple thinks I like to do - helping others and give other people emotions. That's something that makes me feel free, makes me feel good. Even in the worst situation I can be happy if my friends by me. I rather find friends than enemies.
Everyone are different, and making good relationship with each of em not always easy. Most of the time I have to act like someone, they want to see me as.
If there's lets say, not smartest guy, I can act the same with him, im trying to find same way, same language. If there's a mad guy, that be like "aght I hate that... I hate that..." :D Well then I can play the same way with him, so in his eyes, I'm gonna be someone, he actually can talk to. Having a lot friends doesn't mean I have to be their best friend. Just to have a good relationship with them. That helped me in gymnasium. Once throw a ball into a really "cool" guy in school, he was about to f me up :D then came some other guys that was as well leaders lmao, came and said "Calm down bro, hes one of us".
I like to help others, I like being useful. Since I'm having over 3-5 hours of free time per day, and I don't have where to spend it in game. Mod would be something, I can give myself to. Many players already know me, but there's still a lot of those who thinks they already know all about me, but really, you know nothing about my yet. Try to at least see me from other side. Because I do not want to have enemies with community. Give me a chance, you missing a lot of information about me...
Guys, give me a feedback what you think about me, what you see me as, and i'll answer everyone, will try to fix bad relationships, will try to make good relationships even better.

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback about myself :D
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 11:05:36 am »
What would you add to the staff team? How does not being a staff member not give you a chance to prove yourself? How would you prove yourself if you were a staff member?

As for actual feedback on you, you're not very good at selling yourself. The things you describe about yourself don't really make you seem useful for the staff team.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Martin

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:06:51 am »
Is this like a formal request to become mod or? So you're suggesting that you need to become mod right?

well there are some rules about that :/
More Moderators/Administrators - The Staff team is always looking for more additions, so please do not suggest to have more staff members, or suggest specific players that you think are suitable for the position. There will also never be some kind of form to apply for a staff position. (this probably includes suggesting yourself as staff-member)

I get that you want to be a staff-member. But just play the game, be noticed, help others, keep doing what you're doing and follow the rules. Eventually you may get noticed by other staff-members/martin himself and get suggested as a candidate staff-member/get invited to a meeting with Martin.

Goodluck anyway.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:08:50 am by Zeepleeuw »
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 11:18:01 am »
What would you add to the staff team? How does not being a staff member not give you a chance to prove yourself? How would you prove yourself if you were a staff member?

As for actual feedback on you, you're not very good at selling yourself. The things you describe about yourself don't really make you seem useful for the staff team.
I kind of feeling naked without mod, it is like a goal for myself, kind of something that proves I'am not bad person. As a mod I'd add more happy people by helping them. Even without mod, once I come online I'm getting PM's of help, questions, or something else. I saw not just one person who said "Thanks for freedom, others are so busy" and those words came when theres over 4 staff members online. Ofcourse I do understand staff team has alot more to do, not just chat with people. But If I'd be mod, I'd always find a moment to answer, help, to show. As I was saying, I never used to be mod, and the only good help I got from, was you Tulrak, noone helped me, noone throw a stick so I can stand up in the right way, and keep going for my goal.
Mod isn't just a status for me, it is a way to prove not just others, but even myself, that I worth something. That being a good person not useless. Nowadays, being a good person can lead to betrayal or exploitation. I want to prove myself and others, that being a good person not bad at all, that it can  pay you back.
So on question what would you add as a mod. My answer is - I'd bring online, as from players side, as from my side, I'd help everyone and everytime, will try to deal with hard situations, make sure to make a friendly atmosphere, and a good place to come, to rest.

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 11:21:03 am »
Is this like a formal request to become mod or? So you're suggesting that you need to become mod right?

I get that you want to be a staff-member. But just play the game, be noticed, help others, keep doing what you're doing and follow the rules. Eventually you may get noticed by other staff-members/martin himself and get suggested as a candidate staff-member/get invited to a meeting with Martin.

It is more was like a feedback about myself to staff team.
Since 4 weeks of trying, took me nowhere, I do help others, I do follow rules. Only a regular players sees that, staff team looks like don't see that...
So this is kind of remind, that I'm still here, and I'm still trying.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 11:25:59 am »
Fix your english

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Avenus, Earl

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:09 am »
It is not as easy as it seems.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:50 am »
I support you man!

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 11:28:33 am »
Fix your english
You missed couple sentences before...
It is not as easy as it seems.
I do know that...
I support you man!
Yep, thanks.

I waiting for feedback about myself, but we're talking about different things...

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 11:28:39 am »
That helped me in gymnasium. Once throw a ball into a really "cool" guy in school, he was about to f me up :D then came some other guys that was as well leaders lmao, came and said "Calm down bro, hes one of us".

That was just hillarious, it feels like you just described yourself as a bitch. Like in jail (in the cool american movies), people become bitches in different gangs to stay out of trouble. I had a good laugh at the whole thing. You are trying to hard, sorry. But a staff member position is something that comes trough hard work and dedication trough the game. You have wrong intentions already by joining the team. You want mod cause its a dream for you. The staff managers/Martin want to reward people who play the game and contribute in a way that can help/make the game grow rapidly. Change your intentions :=)

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 11:30:42 am »
That helped me in gymnasium. Once throw a ball into a really "cool" guy in school, he was about to f me up :D then came some other guys that was as well leaders lmao, came and said "Calm down bro, hes one of us".

That was just hillarious, it feels like you just described yourself as a bitch. Like in jail (in the cool american movies), people become bitches in different gangs to stay out of trouble. I had a good laugh at the whole thing. You are trying to hard, sorry. But a staff member position is something that comes trough hard work and dedication trough the game. You have wrong intentions already by joining the team. You want mod cause its a dream for you. The staff managers/Martin want to reward people who play the game and contribute in a way that can help/make the game grow rapidly. Change your intentions :=)

:DD I'd like to see you standing infront of him lmao.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 11:31:54 am »

I am that guy you just described man  ::)

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 11:33:48 am »

I am that guy you just described man  ::)

You should be a good person If you see people that are not very popular in school as a bitches.

Offline For Freedom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 11:34:35 am »
I guess I'm not gonna get feed back about myself....

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 12:12:12 pm »
I guess I'm not gonna get feed back about myself....
This section is for feedback about the game and updates, not about players. A mod would know that ;)

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1