The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Countdooku

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps-Scape
« on: August 22, 2015, 05:14:25 pm »
 :'( Make the game more like emps-scape back in the day when it even had 700-800 players online and specially, re-make the emp wars! thats so much more fun than castle wars, and thats a reason more for people to come to this rsps. and i know i cant do something about it, but i really want fala to be the trading place again :(

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-Scape
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 05:30:16 pm »
Facepalm

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 05:36:14 pm »
Facepalm

Don't facepalm at this, Emps-Wars was definitely a better minigame, in my opinion, and I also miss the classic bosses like Kolodion, Skeletal Wyvern and Troll General. However, we need to move on and let our memories be memories. And hey, we have a lot of fun content to play now as well!
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 05:40:56 pm »
Facepalm

Don't facepalm at this, Emps-Wars was definitely a better minigame, in my opinion, and I also miss the classic bosses like Kolodion, Skeletal Wyvern and Troll General. However, we need to move on and let our memories be memories. And hey, we have a lot of fun content to play now as well!

I agree with that. I facepalmed only cuz it's impossible to bring all of those bosses and minigames back. Unless Thomy will make old school Emps-Scape version :kappa:

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 02:30:48 am »
I don't think the Falador request will be very plausible especially after the release of GE. You just gotta accept that the game's changed lol. focus on the additions that have been made instead of dwelling on the past.

As for hitting 600-700 players, I find that very challenging for most RSPS in general, now that OSRS is available to F2P as well. You can't make those who outgrew this game or left it for RS return, and since the advertisement aspect of the RSPS isn't stressed, you can't expect such in terms of new players.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Make It Real, Someone12116

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 03:08:21 pm »
we cant stay in past forever, we gotta move on!

there always been and always will be people who arnt happy. thats a life and you gotta accept that.
everything cant be like you want it to be.
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 06:19:12 pm »
Emps-Scape was around a lot longer, and had more time to pick up its players. Emps-World, however has only been around for about a year.
Emps-Scape probably did not have this many players when it began, but grew as time went on. I will give it a year to see how many more players we get. If nothing seems to have changed, then we should seriously do something about it; Your suggestions/feedback will not help though.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:25:04 pm »
700-800 players on world is a fairytale
most ppl includin me have moved to rs, only way i wud return if they make os es

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 06:38:45 pm »
You've become quite the shit poster heh

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 06:51:19 pm »
You've become quite the shit poster heh
just telling the truth mate

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 02:08:12 pm »
I don't think the Falador request will be very plausible especially after the release of GE. You just gotta accept that the game's changed lol. focus on the additions that have been made instead of dwelling on the past.

As for hitting 600-700 players, I find that very challenging for most RSPS in general, now that OSRS is available to F2P as well. You can't make those who outgrew this game or left it for RS return, and since the advertisement aspect of the RSPS isn't stressed, you can't expect such in terms of new players.
I returned and am an active oldschool player. The reason the player count is low is because the game now appeals to less people. More people like old graphics and when thomy had the option to play the old or new ones he was able to appeal to both types of players. Now he is only appealing to one type. Also the lack of advertising doesnt help.
The following users liked this post: Selene Gomez

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 05:03:20 pm »
Afaik.when.the.first.major.graphics.update.came.90%.of.the.players.liked.it.

You.wont.get.those.times.back...I.doubt.Thomy.even.wants.to.go.back.to.old.server.that.all.he.was.doing.was.fixing.bugs.
I.feel.like.this.new.server.gives.him.more.of.a.hobby.than.a.job.and.it.also.gives.us.new.ways.to.play.the.same.game.

old.server.had.
stuttering
more.disconnects
no.fpsmode.or.whatever.it.is.that.gives.up.70%.raise.in.fps.(we.have.awesome.graphics.and.more.fps.that.in.old.server.whats.the.problem)

If.you.feel.like.you.dont.want.to.play.the.server.its.up.to.you.and.nobody.else.
Personally.this.server.gave.me.much.more.fun.is.less.time.than.emps-scape.mainly.because.all.the.new.items.that.came.out.and.were.avaliable.for.everyone.
I.feel.like.people.are.stuck.on.how.to.get.rich/stake.their.valueables/think.that.money.comes.easy.because.IN.EMPSSCAPE.I.HAD.5B.BANK.THAT.I.GOT.OVER.A.5.YEAR.PERIOD.OF.TIME.

What.if.I.told.you.I.pked.200.of.whip.etc.stacks.in.1-2months.while.in.empscape.I.had.100.of.each.for.playing.over.a.3.years.period.of.time...
Use.what.you.have...acknowledge.the.new.opportunities.or.get.stuck.in.past.and.eventually.be.stuck.in.your.realm.of.old.server.

I.had.so.much.fun.when.I.was.14-15-16years.old.Smoked.a.first.joint,drank.alcohol.for.the.first.time.had.my.first.girlfriend.etcetc...
Accept.what.you.had.and.let.it.fucking.go.

They.were.the.golden.days.of.your.emps-time.but.reality.check;they.wont.last.forever.
Maybe.you.should.have.played.the.game.in.a.way.that.you.look.back.to.today.and.say:fuck.those.were.the.times...Instead.of.thinking:those.times.were.good.but.I.want.them.back.
If.you.want.them.back.maybe.you.didnt.take.most.of.those.times?

Nobody.back.then.even.joined.the.server.for.the.fact.that.falador.was.a.fucking.trading.place;that.really.was.the.reasoning.to.my.rant.above.about.the.past.

Scape.was.fun.but.who.the.fuck.told.you.that.world.cant.be.as.fun?Yourself.did.and.if.you.truly.stick.to.it.I.dont.see.a.point.for.you.to.play.a.game.that.you.dont.enjoy.

The.people.who.whine.about.wanting.back.the.old.days.for.me.havent.really.figured.out.how.life.works.or.atleast.basics.of.it.
Theres.no.fucking.Undo.for.actions.you.make.

I.enjoyed.the.emps-scape.and.I.will.always.be.greatful.for.it.but.Im.not.looking.back.my.despair.of.wanting.back.the.old.times
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:09:32 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Charr, Keiskelar

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 06:17:22 pm »
Afaik.when.the.first.major.graphics.update.came.90%.of.the.players.liked.it.

You.wont.get.those.times.back...I.doubt.Thomy.even.wants.to.go.back.to.old.server.that.all.he.was.doing.was.fixing.bugs.
I.feel.like.this.new.server.gives.him.more.of.a.hobby.than.a.job.and.it.also.gives.us.new.ways.to.play.the.same.game.

old.server.had.
stuttering
more.disconnects
no.fpsmode.or.whatever.it.is.that.gives.up.70%.raise.in.fps.(we.have.awesome.graphics.and.more.fps.that.in.old.server.whats.the.problem)

If.you.feel.like.you.dont.want.to.play.the.server.its.up.to.you.and.nobody.else.
Personally.this.server.gave.me.much.more.fun.is.less.time.than.emps-scape.mainly.because.all.the.new.items.that.came.out.and.were.avaliable.for.everyone.
I.feel.like.people.are.stuck.on.how.to.get.rich/stake.their.valueables/think.that.money.comes.easy.because.IN.EMPSSCAPE.I.HAD.5B.BANK.THAT.I.GOT.OVER.A.5.YEAR.PERIOD.OF.TIME.

What.if.I.told.you.I.pked.200.of.whip.etc.stacks.in.1-2months.while.in.empscape.I.had.100.of.each.for.playing.over.a.3.years.period.of.time...
Use.what.you.have...acknowledge.the.new.opportunities.or.get.stuck.in.past.and.eventually.be.stuck.in.your.realm.of.old.server.

I.had.so.much.fun.when.I.was.14-15-16years.old.Smoked.a.first.joint,drank.alcohol.for.the.first.time.had.my.first.girlfriend.etcetc...
Accept.what.you.had.and.let.it.fucking.go.

They.were.the.golden.days.of.your.emps-time.but.reality.check;they.wont.last.forever.
Maybe.you.should.have.played.the.game.in.a.way.that.you.look.back.to.today.and.say:fuck.those.were.the.times...Instead.of.thinking:those.times.were.good.but.I.want.them.back.
If.you.want.them.back.maybe.you.didnt.take.most.of.those.times?

Nobody.back.then.even.joined.the.server.for.the.fact.that.falador.was.a.fucking.trading.place;that.really.was.the.reasoning.to.my.rant.above.about.the.past.

Scape.was.fun.but.who.the.fuck.told.you.that.world.cant.be.as.fun?Yourself.did.and.if.you.truly.stick.to.it.I.dont.see.a.point.for.you.to.play.a.game.that.you.dont.enjoy.

The.people.who.whine.about.wanting.back.the.old.days.for.me.havent.really.figured.out.how.life.works.or.atleast.basics.of.it.
Theres.no.fucking.Undo.for.actions.you.make.

I.enjoyed.the.emps-scape.and.I.will.always.be.greatful.for.it.but.Im.not.looking.back.my.despair.of.wanting.back.the.old.times

The dots take the irony out of this post :'(

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 05:45:46 pm »
Just accept that the RSPS era is over. It's done.
Just like Nokia brick telephones was the shit back in the days. Do they even release shit now?
Games evolve, phones evolve, people evolve. Sadly it's rsps in general this time. But you just got to deal with it.

The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Offline Mr Rangeman

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 10:15:51 am »
Just accept that the RSPS era is over. It's done.
Just like Nokia brick telephones was the shit back in the days. Do they even release shit now?
Games evolve, phones evolve, people evolve. Sadly it's rsps in general this time. But you just got to deal with it.

Sad to hear it but this is true I think :/
PKER SINCE 2008!! :)
Pages: 1 2