The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Duellist caps
« on: April 11, 2017, 07:13:48 pm »
Is it a new trend to add items into the game for certain price and then change it few days later?
Duellist cap set was introduced to the game ~1000 tickets per set and changed to ~2700 after people had already had a chance to obtain them for way less.

Might not seem much but its from 6-7 hours to 18 hours to get the whole cosmetic set.
Idk why every update has to be such a nobrainer from larger construction mishaps to cosmetics. Work 2-3 days for the cap I want only to find out I need 3x more tickets when I'm finally able to buy one.

The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Duellist caps
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 07:35:21 pm »
And the fact that these things are added as rewards of dead content without reworking the said content is plain stupidity.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 07:38:11 pm »
And the fact that these things are added as rewards of dead content without reworking the said content is plain stupidity.
While there were changes that made brimhaven agility arena a lot more bearable that make that statement not really apply specifically to it, I do agree with this statement. That's not to say all the course's flaws were fixed, it could still do with some improvements.
;

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 07:54:55 pm »
Hmmm... The initial release was bugged, these prices were wrong. Maybe it's too expensive now though...

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 08:11:47 pm »
Hmmm... The initial release was bugged, these prices were wrong. Maybe it's too expensive now though...
Mind aswell stay the current price if it was suppose to be original price.
I don't care for price too much if it's not 2 changing back and forth every other day.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:31:03 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Someone12116, Ranger 0wns
Pages: 1